Search results

1. Leon MK2 DPF Delete Pipe (cr170)

Think that's what I'm doing, cheers! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Leon MK2 DPF Delete Pipe (cr170)

i'm having trouble finding places which make DPF delete pipes for MK2 Leon FR (cr170) I've found one on darkside developments but cant find any more.. the only other option I can think of is to get a custom-made one..
  3. Leon CR170 stage 2 question

So the only thing I'll really need for stage 2 software is a full exhaust system.. I suppose a full DPF delete custom one can be made up for not that much.
  4. Leon CR170 stage 2 question

I was just looking at the 'recommended' hardware changes. That's why I asked the question as I was unsure about any of it this is the first car I've had mapped
  5. Leon CR170 stage 2 question

I'm looking at going stage 2 in the near future & i have a question relating to the parts i will need, im looking to upgrade the intercooler & air induction kit. all im really finding is parts for 2.0 TFSI engines, not 2.0 TDI.. do the tfsi parts work exactly the same on the tdi? also, if...
  6. Leon facelift front bumper help

ive wrapped mine black, took 20mins and looks ace
  7. Changing Rear diffuser and exhaust

Hello, im quite new to these forums and ive been a couple of people have custom rear diffusers, such as the R32-style twin exhausts and the Scirocco R style too. I was just wondering, 1. where and how i'd go about buying one of the diffusers as i quite like the look of the r32 style ones...
  8. BTCC Kit?

Have a look on a website called 'xclusive customs' i'd post the link but i havent made 15 post yet so i cant :confused:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.