Search results

1. Is injector #1 faulty?

It was -1.7 and flickers to 0.0KW. After adjusting it is now 0.0 and fluctuates to 1.1KW alternately. I loosened the 3 bolts and rotated the cam to adjust
  2. Is injector #1 faulty?

I am having issues with poor mpgs despite changing thermostat, maf, map, new turbo, de-gunked intake manifold, egr removed, adjusted synchro/ torsion values... I started to look at the injectors on vcds but not sure what I am looking at. Could somebody clued up have a look at my csv log and...
  3. Very poor mpgs! Faulty maf or map sensors?

Update: I bought a genuine MAP sensor and cleaned my MAF sensor; but no improvement. The rubber boost pipe from the turbo has developed a hole now
  4. Very poor mpgs! Faulty maf or map sensors?

No, I believe it only shows a value when the engine is switched on and running
  5. Very poor mpgs! Faulty maf or map sensors?

Ok, I'll give that a go. The only thing that pops to mind... there was a huge amount of oil in the intake hoses when the old turbo went hence thinking it could be the map sensor. I flushed the pipes out with unleaded petrol so perhaps that could have damaged it?
  6. Very poor mpgs! Faulty maf or map sensors?

Anybody able to have a look please? I'm afraid of wasting monies on map and maf sensors if they seem ok
  7. Very poor mpgs! Faulty maf or map sensors?

Thank you! Nope I didn't :( I assumed everything would be set up already as it's a reconditioned turbo. It seems to work and boost fine. I did notice the stopper on the new one being over twice as long and would stop the actuator rod earlier. The adjusting nut was tight and awkward to get...
  8. Very poor mpgs! Faulty maf or map sensors?

I have an Ibiza Cupra Tdi which just had a new turbo fitted. I seem to get average 30-35mpgs on the motorway driving super carefully, whereas before I was getting near 50mpg driving normally with extra throttle when needed. I drove down the road, nothing crazy and did a quick VCDS log of the...
  9. Missing Turbo Support bracket and Bolt

Yup, I only needed one bolt lol. And to make it worse.. I found had a few of those m8x35 bolts in my nuts and bolts box after placing the order
  10. Help identifying where this loose pipe should go

I've a PD160 Cupra Tdi and I found this loose pipe coming from the firewall below the ECU area behind the airbox. Does anyone know where it should go please? See picture below with everything out the way
  11. Missing Turbo Support bracket and Bolt

Thank you. I didn't need to remove it because it was missing completely from the car. I managed to fit it today :) it was too tight and the angle was off for the bolts to line up and bite the threads; However, a slight squeeze in a vice sorted it. Yay!
  12. Missing Turbo Support bracket and Bolt

Thank alexh! I believe that will be the correct part so I shall order it tomorrow along with the bolts :) I can't believe the parts guy at the stealership directed me to the exhaust downpipe bracket with the rubber hangers
  13. Missing Turbo Support bracket and Bolt

Ooo, is that what it should look like?
  14. Missing Turbo Support bracket and Bolt

Should I order the 038145535E then? Maybe that picture is showing the one for the ATD/ ASZ? Because it has 22 in brackets when you click on it..
  15. Missing Turbo Support bracket and Bolt

this is another pics I found of my old cupra tdi I don't know what the whole bracket looks like
  16. Missing Turbo Support bracket and Bolt

Thanks but it looks different to the BUK engine code with PD160.
  17. Missing Turbo Support bracket and Bolt

Thanks for looking alexh, unfortunately 038145535E looks way too long and doesn't have a 90 degree bend in it. Mine's the turbo and manifold in one unit on the bottom of that parts page. https://www.realoem.me/Seat/E/IB/2007/468/R/1/145/145035#22
  18. Missing Turbo Support bracket and Bolt

Thanks, but I couldn't find it on that site.
  19. Missing Turbo Support bracket and Bolt

Nobody? Has anyone got one lying around for sale?
  20. Missing Turbo Support bracket and Bolt

Hi, can somebody help me with locating part numbers for the Turbo Support Bracket and the bolt which hold the alloy turbo inlet pipe to the block please? I rung up the stealership and they couldn't help?? I have a PD160 Tdi Cupra
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.