Search results

1. Air Fiter - Missing pipe

excellent, thanks for helping me out! :D
  2. Air Fiter - Missing pipe

Thanks for letting me know. One last (stupid) question..... where does the other end connect to? Is it the plastic mounting on top of radiator nr front of car? cheers
  3. Air Fiter - Missing pipe

great, thanks for identifying that! Is it worth getting a new one put in?
  4. Air Fiter - Missing pipe

Thanks, I'll have a look at it. I've got a separate air box to the engine cover, it's jsut a rectangular one not a cone or anything like that. A friend said that it might be directing hot air to the engine block to help engine temp warm up in cold weather? does that make sense? cheers
  5. Air Fiter - Missing pipe

http ://i59.tinypic.com/fna9w2. jpg This is the only photo I;ve got with me... can take more later... performance is fine, but engine can smell hot after a while. thanks
  6. Air Fiter - Missing pipe

Hi, Has anyone got any ideas on this? Is this the inlet resonator hose? If anyone can point me in the right direction i'd appreciate it! It's a 50mm circular hole on the side of the air box.... cheers
  7. flip key info thread

Hi all, I've got one transponder only key, and looking to get a remote one. Got a key ordered from ebay (remote 2 button) and hopefully will be ok to program that to locking system. Spoke to my local timpsons and they will cut the blade and copy transponder code for £25... so about £50...
  8. Replacement Remote Key - Seat Ibiza 1.4 2007

Thanks for that. Got quoted £150 all in for someone to come out and cut/program key there and then. bit of a kick in the nuts... I'm happy to get a fob with blank blade and get it cut, but i've heard horror stories of people messing up their ECUs when trying to reprogram the keys.... has...
  9. Air Fiter - Missing pipe

Hi all, Just bought a 1.4 SEAT Ibiza 2007 for the missus, and stupidly didn't spot that there was a missing pipe to the air filter. It's not really affecting performance, but I'd like to fit one. It's on the right hand side of the filter box, approx 50mm diameter circle, but I don't know...
  10. Replacement Remote Key - Seat Ibiza 1.4 2007

Hi all, Just bought a 2007 ibiza 1.4 for the missus, and only cam with one key (with no remote buttons). Works fine, but we're wanting to get a remote key for her, and use existing key as spare. I've seen some videos of people buying spare keys, and re-programming them using a combo of...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise