Search results

1. Bluetooth range

We keep a static caravan in the Yorkshire Dales. I'm there at the mo, and just nipped to the local shop. When I got back and switched off, the "Remember your phone" message came up - but I'd left the phone in the 'van about 30 feet away. As an experiment dialled a number from inside the car and...
  2. Gasoline particulate filter (GPF)

Having switched back to petrol in last few cars to avoid DPF issues with my now low annual mileage, not amused to see particulate filters are now coming to petrol, with Merc and VAG having already made announcements and PSA indicating it's a matter of "when not if". My understanding is that...
  3. Mii FM radio reception

My wife has a Mii Toca which she is generally very pleased with. Radio reception however is terrible - it will pick up BBC Radio 1,3 and 4 and Classic FM reliably, R2 most of the time, but local stations (BBC and commercial) are hopeless. Not a major problem for us as the wife rarely uses the...
  4. Media - USB problem

I keep a USB stick permanently plugged in via the adaptor cable in the glovebox. This works fine but occasionally, when I select the Media button I get a message to say no media installed. If I remove and then reinsert the srick it then works fine until the next time. As far as I can see all...
  5. FR 1.8TFSI fist impressions and EPC problem

Hi, As a new SEAT owner I thought I would give first impressions of my FR 1.8TFSI 5dr (Tech Pack). I have driven diesel for most of the last 25 years, but my mileage is now fairly low and taking into account potential dpf problems, initial purchase price and fuel cost differential petrol...
  6. New SEAT owner

Hi all, A quick hello, having acquired 2 SEATs - a LEON for me and a Mii for my better half. Will be posting initial impressions of both in the appropriate forums - the Mii seems to have had a bit of stick on this site!
  7. Fitted rubber mats for Leon Mk3

Hi all, I am trying to source some fitted rubber mats for my Mk3 Leon - SEAT apparently no longer do them, only carpet mats. Skoda and Audi still offer rubber mats for the Oktavia and A3 and It has been suggested that these would fit the Leon, being the same floorpan. Can anyone confirm...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.