Search results

1. Centre Caps

Thanks Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  2. Centre Caps

Anyone had to buy centre caps for these know what size I'm looking for? Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  3. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Picked up my wheels after a referb on wed. And got the grill painted to match... Need to get the mirrors done now. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  4. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Dropped the wheels off for a referb and left them the front grill to repaint same colour as the wheels. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  5. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Had a full clean inside and out Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  6. Egr removal

As far as I'm aware you can remove or blank off egr and keep DPF if you wanted to but will get better performance from removing both. Don't quote me though I'm sure someone with better knowledge will give a better answer Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  7. Egr removal

I got mine done on Wednesday. Got the egr blanked off then DPF removed and remap would have cost loads to get the egr replaced / removed because of its akward placement so had it blanked off instead (blanking plate was £3.50 off eBay). Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  8. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Just took it to the garage where I get all my work done. Egr was giving me some bother so got them to blank it off and gut the DPF while it was there... Now I want to take it to a rolling road to find out what I'm actually getting Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  9. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Took her for a remap today... Not had chance to go for a drive yet as I am at work but seems a fair bit faster... Dunno why I've not done it sooner. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  10. Do you wash?

Wash it myself. Snow foam 2 buckets etc Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  11. SEAT Leon FR CR170

Quick question I need an egr blank kit for fr 170. Which is the right one? A link if possible. I have no clue when it comes to this stuff with the car but egr is throwing up eml and need it blanked. Thanks in advance. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  12. Fr lowering advice??

Thanks Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  13. Fr lowering advice??

Will these fit the face lift fr alright? Been wanting to lower it for a year now. Sorry if this is a stupid question don't know a lot about cars mechanically lol Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  14. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Been spraying my chrome grill black Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  15. Drivers window not going up...?

Found this in a cupboard and work last night and looks like it should work so I "borrowed" it to try out ha. Will try it tomorrow when I'm off Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Dodgy Electronics?

I've done that a few times with the unlock button and the windows going down except I have mine so only the drivers window goes down. Think I need to change it though as a few times now people have come and knocked on the door or come up to me and said my driver window has been left down. I'm a...
  17. New Wheels for my SC FR help please

Love these wheels they're the ones I've been looking at to replace my 17s Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. SOLD - Crafoo's Mk2 LCR Speed Blue - Meet the successor!

Haha took a while but I'm on nightshift and not got much else to do other than sit on here atm as all is quiet (hopefully stays this way until 8am) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. SOLD - Crafoo's Mk2 LCR Speed Blue - Meet the successor!

Just read your whole rr thread, loved the lcr awesome colour! Loving the Evo too, very nice Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Thanks. Pleased with the way it's turned out, nice quick cheap job Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.