Search results

1. cg82lee@gmail.

Help needed with my exhaust

Yep , the reasonable timescale is deemed by what the item is , and should it fail so quickly Get a refund or replacement mate , Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. cg82lee@gmail.

Help needed with my exhaust

Sales of goods for any sale private or business is that the item has to be fit for purpose or refunded , within reasonable timescales [emoji1303] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. cg82lee@gmail.

MAJOR problem! Doors unlocking and windows opening on their own

Normally on VW based chassis the comfort module is under the passenger seat , and water ingress is the cause of it going bonkers Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. cg82lee@gmail.

Disabling auto locking

That’s exactly what I thought should be happening , how do I fix ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. cg82lee@gmail.

Vag com

Hi all What’s the cheapest way to get vag com or similar , so I can change some options on my 2004 Cupra mk1 , And what equipment will I need etc Thanks in advance Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. cg82lee@gmail.

Disabling auto locking

Keep me posted lol , it’s really annoying me ha ha !!!!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. cg82lee@gmail.

Disabling auto locking

Hi all How do I disable the auto lock when you drive off in a Cupra Leon 2004 mk1 , it works fine when locking as I hit 15mph But when I stop and turn off ignition and remove key , the car doesn’t unlock ? I have to either pull the door lever twice to exit , or press the door release button on...
  8. cg82lee@gmail.

Exhaust swap

Hi all I have an aftermarket silencer and tail pipe (piper cross oval thing) looking to put standard twin pipe back on , before I buy one just seeing if anyone fancies a swap ? Mk1 Cupra 1.8t 20v auq engine Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. cg82lee@gmail.

Stage 1/2 advice AUQ

Birchwood buddy Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. cg82lee@gmail.

Stage 1/2 advice AUQ

Makes sense mate , think I stage 1 the Cupra mk1 and see what it’s like and then take it from there Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. cg82lee@gmail.

Stage 1/2 advice AUQ

Yeah stage 1 is seeming the viable option , certainly for the price it’s a big jump and no real outlay except cost of the map Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. cg82lee@gmail.

New toy as I welcome myself back to Cupra .net

3” I think through to cat I think , haven’t been able to get it on ramps yet Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. cg82lee@gmail.

Stage 1/2 advice AUQ

I live in Warrington and have a guy I have used several times over the last 10 years , who charges me peanuts now to map the cars , Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. cg82lee@gmail.

Stage 1/2 advice AUQ

I’ll just get the stage 1 remap and see what happens lol If I have to replace clutch I’ll look at stage 2 then Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. cg82lee@gmail.

New toy as I welcome myself back to Cupra .net

How much for the rear wiper and is it a fabia one or a Cupra one ? I am confused lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. cg82lee@gmail.

Stage 1/2 advice AUQ

Clutch first then lol , I’ll sort that over the coming months then think about which stage to start at , or whether to sell the car and get a BAM engined Cupra R Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. cg82lee@gmail.

Stage 1/2 advice AUQ

Or do I just make do with a stage 1 ? Doesn’t look like much of a step up to stage 2 in terms of performance numbers compared to price ? Better just stage 1 , then a Cupra R next year instead , at stage 1 they push 260 ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. cg82lee@gmail.

Stage 1/2 advice AUQ

Clutch is 100k old , but still perfect and bites low , but maybe factor in the price of changing it anyway you think ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. cg82lee@gmail.

Stage 1/2 advice AUQ

Hi all Finally got my standard Cupra 1.8t AUQ up to healthy levels and ready to think about tuning Plan was to go stage 1 with a decent remap , What would I need to do to go straight to stage 2 ? What parts Rough cost in total Expected gains Many thanks in advance Chris Sent from...
  20. cg82lee@gmail.

Go for it or avoid?

Yeah my bad , I meant mk1 Cupra lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise