Search results

1. Front Bumper

2. VW massaging emission figures

Letter arrived today to contact Seat dealership to get the corrective map done. Going on holiday on Saturday so it'll need to wait a while longer.
  3. 8E2 907 613 D (ECU chamber cover)

I'm not sure there are any guides, I've got a photo of my engine bay with it in place but of all the extra engine dress up parts it was the one that needed the most work to trim it into place. So it's not a buy and drop in part.
  4. 8E2 907 613 D (ECU chamber cover)

It's a cheap alternative but it doesn't quite follow the profile as its handed the wrong way but by all means give it a go
  5. 8E2 907 613 D (ECU chamber cover)

Can't remember sorry, but you do have quite a bit of trimming to get it to sit in place.
  6. 8E2 907 613 D (ECU chamber cover)

I bought all my engine covers including the ecu cover from Audi Dealership. I'm fairly sure they were listed under RS4 engine covers.
  7. Hi from another Newbie

Hi, had mine a year now and still love it. Where in central Scotland are you?
  8. Lower - 30mm 35mm 50mm

I'm in central Scotland if you want to compare, the ride is still fairly comfy but wouldn't want to go any lower as it just clears speed bumps.
  9. Exeo Photos

Great photo
  10. VW massaging emission figures

SEAT - Edinburgh got in touch with me today confirming my car registration/ vin number. Now it's a waiting game as to what happens next.
  11. VW massaging emission figures

I'm affected also so we will see what comes of it. My ECU was re-mapped with REVO at a genuine Seat Dealership and i'm delighted with it's performance. So i doubt any solution they come up with will leave me as happy with the car as i have now.
  12. Exeo - Scuttle Panel mod

Howdy Cadman, I've emailed you about the sat nav disc
  13. New member

Yip, looking great, love the wheels.
  14. Is the Exeo a bus in disguise?

I'm just back from a 5 day trip to Santander & Bilbao thinking I'd see loads of Exeo's in Spain.......nope, probably saw about 5 in total!
  15. Exeo Photos

Great photos!
  16. Exeo owner new to the forum

My piano black gear shifter came with the car, the handbrake handle is the same.
  17. Exeo owner new to the forum

Nice work on the ECU cover. The Rs4 Aircon pipe cover can also be made to work by fitting a securing bracket through the air feed tunnel and minimal trimming round the fuel filter.
  18. Where u been today ?

At the Doune Hillclimb's first event of the year, good to catch up with a few of the drivers.
  19. Exeo Photos

Thanks Wolfmother, I've not long bought the car having sold my 1.8T Audi A3. I spent nearly 3 months searching for a replacement, golf GTD, Passat CC and TDI Passat's were all seriously considered. The Exeo/Audi B7 applied to the newer CR Diesel unit and the lower price swayed me. There are...
  20. Exeo Photos

Very nice
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise