Search results

1. Boot Space

We've just downsized from a SEAT Exeo to a Leon FR. Whilst the boot capacity is smaller, the leon has more usable space. We can actually get a tandem pram in the Leon, yet it wouldn't even go near the Exeo.
  2. Key mod

Got my new FR 184 yesterday and did the key mod as soon as it arrived. I got the chrome cap from VW via eBay (cant remember dealer, but came really quick). Must say, key now looks fantastic. Hard to believe they don't put it on all keys, as its gives it instant premium look and feel.
  3. Advice Required New Leon ST

I test drove both versions and I found running 18s it was very crashy and harsh. As we've got a 1 year old who likes to sleep in the car we went for the 17s. Whilst the 18s where harsh, they where no near as bad as the 18s I had on my LCR MK1. Though, if you dont have kids (or fillings) go...
  4. Door panels on 2015 FR

Cheers for the info.
  5. Model Year 2016 (MY16)

Its on the SEAT website and brochure. Ive cut and paste this from the online builder. Technology Pack (Navigation System, DAB Radio and Full LED Headlights) £ 1,085 The Technology Pack includes the SEAT Navigation System which integrates high quality audio with voice recognition for full...
  6. Model Year 2016 (MY16)

Placed my order for a FR184 on the 22nd April 2015 and it arrives on Monday. Wonder what MY I'll get. My car is on a lease, maybe that changes things?
  7. Door panels on 2015 FR

I went to look at a 2013 Leon FR 150 at the weekend and noticed that the door panels are 100% plastic on the inside. Is this still the case on the 2015 184ps models? Ive looked online at pictures, and the brochure but cant make it out? My dads 2014 SE has a cloth section between the armrest...
  8. Accuracy of build estimates

Ordered my 184 with a lease company last week. Was told it would be mid-May delivery as it was a "stock" car. Thats now been pushed to early June as it needs "building". Yeah, go figure. Got a bad feeling it will be end of June though. Stock car in red with tech pack. No other options.