Search results

1. Help In Norfolk (Airbag Light)

Hi bud, where abouts in norfolk are you? I'm on norfolk/suffolk border but think my ebay code reader should clear it. If not get onto dubgeneration forum and ask on there probably people closer to you that are normally very helpful.
  2. Hey all

Been terribly slack with this thread! Heres a couple of pictures (Thanks to Darren) of how she's currently sitting. Still a few more bits to do and parts to fit :)
  3. My LCR Since '05 with Static+ Front Air Lift - Project Gone to a New Home.

Will eventually make a post to follow on from this. Lets just hope i can keep up the quality of the work james has put into this. Lots of changes happened already.
  4. Hey all

Just standard cupra r's in bmw silver. New wheels sat waiting to go on :) got some 19s Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  5. Hey all

pic when I got it.
  6. Norfolk / Suffolk / Essex Meet - Ideas

I'm on the Norfolk/Suffolk border so will be keeping an eye on this thread as up for a meet.
  7. D.K's LCR, #Projectcarbon. Still alive

Awesome Pics from Sunday.
  8. One off super customised Leon...!

Would struggle to tell what it was from the front.. not my cup of tea, but each to there own I guess
  9. Passenger door won't open!

Oh and to my knowledge dealer still stocks modules £100+ second hand genuine parts are an option but think theres also aftermarket ones with mixed reviews. Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  10. Passenger door won't open!

Quite a few guides on here about this, similar to the mk4 golfs basically gotta take doorcard off from the inside to get it open. Then you gotta change the module which people say is a pig of a job but again plenty of guides.. Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  11. Deej's mk1 LCR 225

Bright yellow mk1 is mine :)
  12. Hey all

Forgot to mention, was at the AMD day yesterday too.
  13. Deej's mk1 LCR 225

See this at AMD yesterday. Lovely looking car.
  14. My Bagged CupraR, Centrelocks + Huge Brakes

woo I'm famous I'm in a pic. Hi adam ;)
  15. Going to buy a Jetex? Then look here!

Just ordered one of these for my cupra R, still a good price :)
  16. Black lcr. What colour wheels

Black or anthracite, depends if you want the more stealthy look or not.
  17. D.K's LCR, #Projectcarbon. Still alive

Nice to meet you yesterday, have finally got my bum on here and will be posting up a thread of the bright thing soon. Leon
  18. Hey all

Been registered a little while bit not got round to posting. I have recently purchased a mk1 cupra r (210) from a member on here. So of you may know the car/member. I will be posting a thread when I can as alot of stuff has been done and changed already. (pics when I can post them)
  19. Rear Passenger door light

Light unit is on the inside, and clips into the reflector bit, If you can't see the bit with the bulb in you'll need to whip the doorcard off, 2 minute job. that should then just clip to the other part.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.