Search results

1. rst_cupra_r

BMW M5 or LCR

go for the m5 nothing to think about a far superior car in all aspects over the leon cupra r dontlet millage put you off get onto bmw customer support get the work file dug up and see whats been replaced and done to it, ull probably find this was a company car hense the high millage dont mean...
  2. rst_cupra_r

My alloys, what to do....

ill find out for u tonite if i can he's a mate of a mate lol
  3. rst_cupra_r

i know some one who had there 5 spoke tt rims highlypolished on his mk3 vr6 supercharged golf and it looked the muts nuts
  4. rst_cupra_r

i had the high powered silver on mine with metal flake laquer looked ace i loved it but the polished look would also look sweet as m8
  5. rst_cupra_r

sold the cupra r now leaving the fold :(

thanks ill becareful of the wet and the escos small turbo t28 is a good drivable road car but for awesome power u need the big t34 but with a stg one small turbo escos it will still be rapid but less laggy but u wont get that awesome punch as u do with the big turbo!
  6. rst_cupra_r

cheers u guys thanks alot
  7. rst_cupra_r

new exhaust

i had the magnex it was made and developed on my car and was the proto-type and i love the sound of it and looked great sat nicely and didnt rattle it had a lovely exhaust note to it and didnt sound ott
  8. rst_cupra_r

cheers mate the only sierra cosworth u can forgive for the limited leg room is the 4x4 saph due to the running gear but yes the others do have limited space for a big car
  9. rst_cupra_r

thanks guys no im not really missing any mod comms as it has all of wat the cupra r had apart from climate control and i never used air-con ever anyway lol
  10. rst_cupra_r

thanks mate, didnt sell it on ebay in the end though sold it through pistonheads
  11. rst_cupra_r

thanks guys u can tell real car people when they apprecaite them all, the cageis now out as it was not my kinda thing and the leather is all shiney and conditioned up lol, it is pushing 348BHP and im loving it i could have kept th cupra r as dailly drive but as i only do 70miles a week maximum...
  12. rst_cupra_r

Newbie Looking to buy a LCR

1. u will get a different steering wheel and mirrors on 225 compared to 210 model, the power is pretty much th same i havealso heard the 210 model has stronger rods. 2.£500-£600 will get u a remap (apr,custom code,jabba, revo,)then air filter £45-£200 dependin on panel or induction kit...
  13. rst_cupra_r

yeah th bonnet is 4x4 needed for the vents due to the engine mods and the huge heat is soaks up, but all bumpers and wipers are all correct th bumpers are same through out and the wipers are on th lux models ie the ones with 4 electric windows, sun roof, heated front and rear screen, electric...
  14. rst_cupra_r

wat ya mean not original body for rwd
  15. rst_cupra_r

oh yeh the fire extinguisher is on order already and i drive my carswith respect i know wat my cars can do no need to prove it to everyone, also seem to get big respect from the cosworth badge a evo give me them thumbs and backed outta a little blast but the same stupid cars try it on punto gt...
  16. rst_cupra_r

the wheel in pic 5 just looks funny in pic due to them rims being 18's and the arches curve right in at the rear of the arch lol, it hasnt been on the ring it was his other flint grey cosworth but he swapped boot lids for me as his one had a slight scratch on it and i wanted it without a scratch...
  17. rst_cupra_r

as title i have sold the cupra r got good money for it in my mind and i made a little profit so is all good anyway i have bought a ford sieera cosworth 2wd it is in stunning condition and is heavily moddified i will be sad to leave the cupra r as it was a great car but was far to boring to drive...
  18. rst_cupra_r

Best year to get?

or go for mine cupra r 03plate with 22k on th clock f/s/s/h all th lil extras apart from recaro's is now going for sale
  19. rst_cupra_r

Air Filter

standard airbox (smoothed) then green panel filter
  20. rst_cupra_r

had maf sensor changed woohoo

oh yeh mine is on ebay, im debating sellin it
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.