Search results

1. 110 Toledo overboosting / limp mode

Cant remember what boost in running but its pretty much maxed out lol. Think i'll replace the vac lines!
  2. 110 Toledo overboosting / limp mode

Yes lad thats me lol. Turbo isnt sticking its all good. Had it cleaned before the remap & the vac lines are abit worn but ive been told that because the car is mapped its spiking the standard boost sensor and i need a 3 bar one. Egr has been blanked off too yeah
  3. 110 Toledo overboosting / limp mode

Ive a 110 toledo, remapped and with .216 injector nozzles. Goes well but going into top end 4th gear and sometimes throughout 5th it over boosts and all power dies out. Have to flick the key to regain power again. Any ideas how to cure this?
  4. Anti Roll Bar help!

About 100mil I think
  5. Anti Roll Bar help!

Ive a 2002 toledo tdi and it is lowered on fk coilovers, whenever I turn full lock to the right the anti roll bar rubs on the driveshaft. I've heard that you can get a R32 or TT driveshaft to solve this and also heard about a whiteline driveshaft? Any recommendations? Thanks!
  6. Alarm Problem

Hi, ive a 2002 toledo 1.9 tdi se and my button key doesnt work so have to open the car manually but whenever i unlock the car and then a passenger opens a door or the boot, the alarm goes off? But it doesnt go off it i open the drivers door. The only time it doesnt go off when a passenger opens...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.