Search results

1. traumapat

VW TDi Emissions software scandal

No, Ive never heard them mention soap on the cockernee one either....:whistle:
  2. traumapat

need help please important

Hard not to love them :D
  3. traumapat

need help please important

I cant ignore a GSD thread
  4. traumapat

Hello! So I'm buying my first Cupra!

Theres an exhaust mount under the car centerish which often breaks causing vibration, no biggy if thats causing the noise.
  5. traumapat

Theres always vauxhalls :blink: oh wait..... :drive2:
  6. traumapat

I thought so :D but not as amusing as your sig.... I mean cmon 59.6 avg mpg, if the only thing worth mentioning is its fuel costs you're hardly enjoying the drive? I bet you're fun to get stuck behind..... Why didnt you buy a Prius?
  7. traumapat

yet another leaky thread - somewhat different

I had the bonnet release, boost gauge pipe, sender wires all running through the bonnet release grommit so it was very stretched and Id get the odd droplet appearing in the cabin but not enough to soak anything which is why i think your doors are still the main issue. To get access you need to...
  8. traumapat

yet another leaky thread - somewhat different

bonnet cable , but going by your logic it would be wet above your arrow as its running down from the bulk head if that makes sense. theres nothing to stop the water in the soundproofing collecting when on a slope or soaking and climbing upwards to hit that spot. Strip a door if it has...
  9. traumapat

ESP sensitivity

best tyres on all four corners and be progressive with the throttle rather than flat to the floor
  10. traumapat

compression test results

Id be happy with that.
  11. traumapat

STAGE 2 Cupra R VS Stage 2 vRS 1.8t

Physics smithics, ive owned 2 fast cars and they have both been yellow. Its a fact that yellow is fastest , which is why life jackets inflate so fast.:D
  12. traumapat

who knows how to cure this

The turbo will only produce boost if the demand is there, at low throttle once the car has accellerated to the required point it will dump any excess.
  13. traumapat

STAGE 2 Cupra R VS Stage 2 vRS 1.8t

What colour are they?
  14. traumapat

Desperate Help Needed with Leon internal and external leak

get a new coolant header tank, sort pollen filter and door seals. Job done.
  15. traumapat

I don't think you have anything to worry about. The only people that would put ethical or environmental reasons behind a car purchase rather than reliability or running costs wouldn't have bought your SEAT in the first place, certainly not a secondhand one. Everyone out there thats ever driven...
  16. traumapat

Leon turbo not boosting

Fuel trim malfunction bank 1. My guess is a vac leak.
  17. traumapat

Desperate Help Needed with Leon internal and external leak

Whats the level in the coolant tank when cold? are you physically losing fluid?
  18. traumapat

LCR rough idle potential causes/fixes

Get it smoke tested, its the only way to be certain.
  19. traumapat

I wasn't sure if you northerners just used the bottle :whistle::D I must go as I need to ask next door to get her washing in, I'll be starting the car up shortly :cartman:
  20. traumapat

Do you use mugs to drink wine from then? ;) :happy:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members