Search results

1. acid_ash

lcr amk boost isue

Hi guys have a 2003 cupra r with the amk engine. very happy with the car but... last track day i was having issues with the car it felt like it was hitting a wall and was struggling to get over 90mph it has been smoke tested one small leak which was fixed before the track day and non present...
  2. acid_ash

white fl mk2 leon

So with no luck selling her and ridiculous part exchange offers i have taken it as a sign to keep on going with her, however in February as i thought the Leon wouldn't be around for very long i went and bought something to keep me busy until the Leon went has now come along way and is now my...
  3. acid_ash

My 08 Candy White Cupra

awesome stuff mate she is a beast :p
  4. acid_ash

Kev's Mk2 Leon Cupra R now APR stage 2+

[B)]very nice kev
  5. acid_ash

My 08 Candy White Cupra

sounds really nice mate and looks the part to [B)]
  6. acid_ash

Kev's Mk2 Leon Cupra R now APR stage 2+

looking good mate looking forward to what she makes at 2+ :p
  7. acid_ash

white fl mk2 leon

yeah its a ebay one bought it the same time as the runner flap delete kit and still yet to fit both lol i haven't heard of any issues with them to be honest
  8. acid_ash

My 08 Candy White Cupra

been loving the progress on your car for a while mate thought i would show some love [B)]
  9. acid_ash

white fl mk2 leon

hey guys got the milltek downpipe fitted in the week really happy with it:p also will be talking with tsr performance about getting forged pistons and rods just for peace of mind when i get round to doing stage 2+ plenty more parts to fit just never the time :cry: also i take it with the h&r...
  10. acid_ash

white fl mk2 leon

hello guys thought its time for a update, as some of you may of seen i did have the car up for sale but in the last 5 days i have had a change of heart and fallen in love with it again after being let down with viewings and stupid offers :censored: so i am thinking its time to get some of these...
  11. acid_ash

Black Mk2 seat leon cupra,Rtech Tuned TTE420, 443bhp???

look really good mate did you retain the 345mm disc or are you now using the Mercedes ml 340mm disc?
  12. acid_ash

Black Mk2 seat leon cupra,Rtech Tuned TTE420, 443bhp???

amazing car :drool: did you need spacers to fit over the brakes? and was it much effort to fit the rear strut brace or does it just bolt in? look forward to the next updates :p
  13. acid_ash

triple r composites rear diffuser

looks good think i may have to order one :rolleyes:
  14. acid_ash

carbon fiber scuttle panel?

hey guys i am after a real carbon scuttle panel and real interior carbon parts anyone know of any or who to ask? :rolleyes:
  15. acid_ash

iTB Ibiza Cupra 16v Track Toy - Engine Rebuild, Aero & More Page 73+

amazing dude love this car!! can't wait to see it on track again :p
  16. acid_ash

white fl mk2 leon

been a while guys but have been gathering a collection of parts and not fitting them lol also have been having trouble with the sachs clutch only done 5k on it and think its on its way out the clutch bite point and weight has drastically changed and it feels like its sometimes sticking higher up...
  17. acid_ash

D.K's LCR, #Projectcarbon. Still alive

awesome car dude loving the carbon :p
  18. acid_ash

iTB Ibiza Cupra 16v Track Toy - Engine Rebuild, Aero & More Page 73+

coming along nicely dude looks awesome ;)
  19. acid_ash

Leon Cupra K1 - Rtech2+ 382bhp 408lbft Fully Forged Build

engine looking good :clap:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members