Search results

1. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Was easy cake Mate Both spoilers came with 3M double side tape, I cleaned before, then I use a little of betaclean in order to remove any dust. :funk:
  2. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Good question Yes I think so, because of the wide of the upper part that fits to the cupra spoiler. It's like a triangle that goes below the cupra spoiler, next to the black plastic material.
  3. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Here my rear boot spoilers
  4. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

You've right I paid 25 euros for this covers, I ordered two of them to an Ebay German Seller I agree that two bits of plastic is not big deal, but here in México this model is not available from Seat, so the feeling of been unique to the rest of Mexican Cupra owners is my entire satisfaction
  5. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Took my turn to install the Cupra key covers
  6. Leon Cupra 265 and 280 power outputs badging

Hello I live in México, here in my Country the Cupra model only came in 265HP DSG. The difference to the 280Hp version is based on software only? If so you know where I can upgrade the rest of 15HP to my car? Regards
  7. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

You've right, however I'm waiting for install the orignal "CUPRA" plastic key covers, they must arrive next week at home, I will publish photos of the result. Have a great day Sir
  8. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Thanks mates Indeed, it was T6. The new chrome trims doesn't came with screw this is because I bought to an UK Ebay seller at an excellent price. So I use the original screw, I haven't any trouble using it again. Regards from México
  9. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Today arrived the Chrome Key Trims, however I can't remove the screw on the OEM key. Does anybody know what's the measure for the screwdriver please?
  10. DSG extensions - don't bother with these

I attached you photos of the differences between the Cupra and the rest of the Leon model's
  11. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

I went to USA this weekend, I'm very happy with the new look of the Splitter, and the best of all is that I haven't any troubles with speed bumpers on roads and streets in México and USA. Cheers
  12. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Today arrived the Triple R Composite Splitter I already installed on the Cupra
  13. AirCon cleaner - do you use them?

I buddy I recommend you to change polen filter instead of use any air cleaner. Changing process is quite easy and it's a better solution than cleaner.
  14. Key mod

Hello Recently I bought the same chrome items from the next Ebay seller http://www.ebay.com/itm/252232835374?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT How can verify the items are Genuine parts instead chinese??? Thanks
  15. Low coolant!?

My Cupra was in the same situation, however I bought just 1 bottle of G13, once a month a put a little bit not big deal. Seems stop to missing, but I will let you know in the next months.
  16. Cupra 280 with DTUK and VWR600

Today I have to checked again the OEM intake in order to see if there will be some air blocker that unable to flow up air to the new VWR600 inlets. Fortunately I see how the Cupra "route" the air to the upper side, so with this question solved then I will be happy to purchase the R600 intake...
  17. cai for new cupra 280

Today I have to checked again the OEM intake in order to see if there will be some air blocker that unable to flow up air to the new VWR600 inlets. Fortunately I see how the Cupra "route" the air to the upper side, so with this question solved then I will be happy to purchase the R600 intake...
  18. DSG extensions - don't bother with these

Hi Mate I asked to my Ebay seller, he respond me the next lines: "...understand! Now I know which your friend needs - there are the same as you got available.... but with a little bit bigger plate (only 2-3mm) that your serial shifters fit. and the angle is a little bit different. Fit for...
  19. cai for new cupra 280

Okey dokey, another questions is that I bought the Triple R Composite Cupra Splitter, can you please tell me how much lower OEM front bumper please? Example: 1cm, 2cm,.....
  20. cai for new cupra 280

Do you really recommend VWR R600?? When you installed feels any difference? Regards
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.