Search results

1. Thinking of Seliing

Yep 1.8T FR ha!
  2. Thinking of Seliing

Hey Guys and Gals Thinking of selling my Ibiza FR seem to have had nothing but problems with it in under a year that ive had it. also Feels like the Clutch and the turbo are on its way out. PLus had a call from work security today to say that where id park there was a lot of what looked...
  3. Power Steering Issue

I had the same issue, same thing as before swapped battery out and dont get it anymore, mine was an intermittent thing though
  4. My Ibiza needs a heart transplant..

They normally need servicing about the same time so if youre having it done you may aswell. I believe it should be every 50k to be done id check that as you dont wanna do the engine and cambelt then have the waterpump go. Good Luck! but it sucks whats happened mate
  5. My Ibiza needs a heart transplant..

Its the waterpump aswell normally if they go its back to square one
  6. Dan's Ibiza 1.8 FR Mk4

Ah right, realised it didnt come off thought you might have to slice it or something, ill give the hot water a go.
  7. Dan's Ibiza 1.8 FR Mk4

Well the weather was typical and we barely got anything done. Also we weren't too prepared and ended up most of the day messing about. Got strut brace. Badge less grill and also de badged the car Got tt pedals ready to go anyone got any tips for the accelarator pedal Sent from my iPhone...
  8. Dan's Ibiza 1.8 FR Mk4

Another update, probably the worst updated RR on the whole forum. Got Coilys, splitter, strut brace, badgeless grill. TT pedals, Coil pack covers, new battery and brake pads all to fit, looks like a busy weekend. Wish i could do it more often but no space or time most of the time.
  9. New Wheel - but what size?

I imagine if its standard ones your referring to, it may be the leon 17's theyre the normal standard ones compared to the ibiza but in 17s where the beeza is 16s. Im guessing
  10. Mad Lows :)

Plan on lowering my car at the weekend got a set of Ap Coilys. Any tips on doing it and do i need new/replacement drop links?
  11. Strange Happenings Again

Going to disconnect my sub at the battery run it tonight and tomorrow see what happens
  12. Strange Happenings Again

So went to my car at dinner, completely dead nothing on dash whatsoever, got annoyed so punched the steering wheel, came back on. This time stereo hadnt reset. Drove to the bank on dinner no issues, parked up came out sat their engine running on my phone, finished call, reversing out stereo cuts...
  13. Strange Happenings Again

So... Happened again last night. Pulled out of a junction as i turned right cut out, steering lock is the warning on the dash, it was a main road luckily i managed to get it to the kerb with my hazards on, however this time only the stereo reset. Thinking maybe could be the stereo/sub drawing...
  14. Strange Happenings Again

Had to run into work as was running late, will take a look at dinner. my thought was battery or water, as weathers been god awful today and its been sat all weekend in the rain probably doesnt help
  15. Strange Happenings Again

So just pulled into works car park, rolled into the space battery cut out, warning light came on and engine also cut out just as id pulled up luckily, warning light was orange with an exclamation mark i think. Came back on First time just concerned as to what it is? any ideas?
  16. rear wiper

If you need a replacement motor let me know ive got one kicking around at home from mine
  17. SEAT SPORT front strut brace?

The one i found on ebay was 79.99 so not bad to be honest
  18. SEAT SPORT front strut brace?

Even ebay stores dont seem to have them i ordered one turns out they dont have it and would let me know when they did, could do with the money currently so got a refund, pretty crap service considering they said theyd dispatched it
  19. Cruise control on Ibiza fr 20vt 2008

This might help you try and workout where the issue is, never done it myself though http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=197750
  20. Driveshaft Length

Cheers pal, ill see what i can find, doesnt affect the drive at all its just so annoying
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.