Search results

1. scuj1

Woes of the 1896 software upgrade

The view on the left is the vehicle's own sat nav and not Android Auto. The one on the right is using the directions from Android Auto.
  2. scuj1

Wireless Android Auto - Works!

That's a bit of sh*t move if the case!
  3. scuj1

Is there an update available from 1790 to 1896? If so, is it dealer only or OTA?
  4. scuj1

Software version

I'm still on 1672 but with a VIN of KLZMR. I'm guessing there is not a TPI yet for this range?
  5. scuj1

First impressions after a week

There is an option to turn this on/off. I think the volume of it is related to the volume you have on your head unit. I may be wrong but I've had it off since the first week I got it!
  6. scuj1

OBD Modifications

TPMS has been mandatory by law on new vehicles since 2014. Your vehicle already has it and is active.
  7. scuj1

Heated seat shortcut

Only in the daylight though, when you can see them 😂
  8. scuj1

heated seats

Interestingly I have none of these options on mine.
  9. scuj1

OBD Modifications

Which would be?
  10. scuj1

OBD Modifications

I'm guessing TA can't be used without ACC? Also guessing ACC can't be activated either?
  11. scuj1

Renewing online services

I won't be renewing seeing as we've all effectively been beta testers for it.
  12. scuj1

Limited Connectivity

I'm not paying for any service that I've effectively been a beta tester for since I got my Leon in February. They should be paying us!
  13. scuj1

Seat Connect

No noticeable difference here on Android.
  14. scuj1

activation of park assist

Pressing the car symbol takes you straight into the parking assists. Quickest way I've found.
  15. scuj1

OBD Modifications

I'm pretty sure my old MK3 Facelift had the rear lights come on with the DRLs after its last service. So was obviously a software update done. Surprised they aren't on by default on the Mk4.
  16. scuj1

I was meaning in terms of the way the unit displays AA. The smaller versions shown look worse than it was on the mk3! Thankfully I have the better version.
  17. scuj1

Apologies, life caught up with me! Having looked at a few SE Dynamics in work, they seem to have the same display and wireless AA doesn't work either. It doesn't look as if it's limited by the unit/screen though and surely a software update could sort this.
  18. scuj1

What's your current AA versions? I'm on 6.1.610544. I believe 6.2 is being pushed this week.
  19. scuj1

Mine jumped to Guest on the first few occasions, so hopefully just that!
  20. scuj1

Have you set up your profile? This also happened to me the first couple of days but seemed to sort itself out after.