Search results

1. Mud flaps

Helicopter tape or black silicone sealant, which is what I ended up doing with my 280 and another forum user has done recently with their Cupra Ateca, I have also used sealant again on my Cupra Ateca as the gaps around the mudflap are not too large. My initial concerns of grit sticking to the...
  2. abt tuning

yes the one featured had two upgrade stages; stage 1: tuning box (+50PS) €2000; stage 2 which was by his description just a spring lowering kit - €4000 but that figure seems high for just springs, it had 20" wheels too so maybe that's why he said it was €4k. There's an aero package also which...
  3. abt tuning

Coincidentally Autogefüel on youtube uploaded a video today about the ABT Ateca, buy the car then "send it off" to ABT, pay them €2000 for the tuning box.
  4. abt tuning

Had considered it but got scared off after reading through the "Cupra R ABT issues" thread on here so I'm looking at Revo or APR instead. There's nothing lost from a warranty perspective as I would still forfeit SEATs due to the ABT being fitted aftermarket, ABTs own 2 yr/100,000km warranty...
  5. LED Rear Indicators

yes, simplest job on the planet, just be careful of your paintwork around the light cluster when removing. (in the video he faffs around too much unclipping the bulb retainer cover mine wasn't as difficult as it implies) LEDs bought...
  6. Seat Leon Upgraded Sound System

16" and 18" are quoted as options so id think 16 with standard wheels as every space saver i've owned previously have been a smaller diameter than the alloys fitted.
  7. Seat Leon Upgraded Sound System

i presumed it was your image and im not an ignorant person so i'd rather say thanks than take something for granted. i thought something looked amiss with the pic when i previewed it lol :) from another forum
  8. Seat Leon Upgraded Sound System

no probs :) it has it's own volume control on the head unit so if you still want to listen to music while your passenger's in the boot so it shouldn't be too uncomfortable for him :D .. or you could get him some ear defenders :whistle:
  9. Seat Leon Upgraded Sound System

too dark to take my own pic but it sit's inside the spare wheel. courtesy of whoever's image this belongs to :) [edit: JK1 :thumbup:] sorry Bogwoppit, seems i was looking for an image while you were finding the thread lol
  10. Would you spend 48k for this

£48k nope and i wouldn't want to pay anywhere near 36 for it either :)
  11. Sat nav bug

mine only seems to jump around in sync with the speed limit for the current road, ie when i drop from a 60 into a 40 the map zooms in. happens with or without guidance.
  12. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

maybe you had the latest version and nothing was actually updated. if the website you're referring to is the HERE website then you either need Mapcare (not in the UK as mentioned) or heed this information: "To get the latest version of your HERE map, you will need to contact your local SEAT...
  13. In your opinion which colour car do these alloys suit better?

im biased toward the grey :) but i agree with the photography. the difference in composition and lighting can have an influence.
  14. Leon's Driver Profile with DSG

ok, i was just wondering because the shifts feel a little more abrupt. S mode auto, yep i totally agree with that one :)
  15. Leon's Driver Profile with DSG

i've read about improved paddle shift response times using Sport mode... is this correct or correct only for gearboxes with tweaked software or other mod?
  16. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

... which will still need dealer activation?
  17. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

there are currently 5 that i know of, Apple Car Play, Android Auto, MirrorLink, Ford's whatever it is and Bosch have just introduced a system, compatible with Apple and 'Droid for the JLR group.
  18. Leon ST FR 184

manuals stay unread until i get stuck or become inquisitive, it's the best way to learn :) glad you're all sorted, nothing much worse than having that new car excitement be dampened thinking something is missing or wrong.
  19. Leon ST FR 184

hi, welcome :) there won't be any media cables because Nav High uses a standard USB port rather than a Mitsumi interface. Nav data is stored on the HDD so there won't be a separate map SD (unless there should be and im missing mine too lol) 2x Keys = correct the three primary books i had...
  20. Cupra badge on rear

£30 with postage :)
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.