Search results

1. Heated Seats?

Dunno as mine is 2015 Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  2. Heated Seats?

Yes it is. I have alcantara and the winter pack and I have used it a lot so far this winter!! Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  3. Hazard button stuck in !!

Same with mine, dealer sorted during the service Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  4. DSG Question

Leave it in drive Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk
  5. Warranty Diagnostic Fee

Cool thanks, thought I'd seen that somewhere Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk
  6. Warranty Diagnostic Fee

I called the dealer in Manchester the other day to book in for a service and they mentioned the £80 diagnostic charge would be charged if the fault was not covered under warranty. I want them to change the hazard warning light switch as it sticks in the on position, hopefully that is covered as...
  7. Aux-in...

No aux!! Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk
  8. Aux-in...

Hmm, will have another look Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk
  9. Aux-in...

My UK one doesn't seem to have one, unless they removed it for 2015? Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk
  10. Aux-in...

Is it a 2016 model? Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk
  11. Aux-in...

Just went out and had a look. There is no 3.5mm jack. You have a media port which you the plug in an adapter cable which is either the USB or iPod connection. Not sure if you can get an adapter for 3.5mm, maybe someone else on here would know. I think if you have mp3 files on your phone, then...
  12. Aux-in...

Not sure if there is a 3.5mm jack as I leave my iPod plugged in and haven't had to look at the ports since! As far as I remember though it doesn't. I believe the 2014 model uses the same connections. Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk
  13. Aux-in...

Hi, the 2015 Leon has an iPod cable and a USB cable, the both plug into a slot in the glovebox, If you have an iPod which has the older connection (not lightning) which allows you to control it through the in car entertainment system. So you don't need to pull over to change your music. Not sure...
  14. David Cook Motors looses Seat franchise

Car is new so still under warranty Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk
  15. David Cook Motors looses Seat franchise

Their website still shows they are a Seat dealer and servicer(?) Maybe they are refurbing? Edit. Just tried clicking on new seat cars and get a 404 error :( Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk
  16. David Cook Motors looses Seat franchise

I was thinking of getting my Leon serviced there when the time comes! What are Lookers like for servicing? Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk
  17. VW TDi Emissions software scandal

Just checked my car I think I have an EA288 engine judging by the wiki posted earlier and my DPF is horizontal and my engine code is CKFC (2015 FR 2.0TDI 150ps DSG) and therefore not affected. Although I'm sure we will all be tarred with the cheater device brush!
  18. Sat Nav Updates

Ah, OK didn't realise they had a code as well. Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk
  19. Sat Nav Updates

You can get them for about £50 for a v5 card off ebay, but I think only the dealer can activate it (or maybe someone with vcds?)
  20. Door panels on 2015 FR

my 2015 fr also has the padded faux leather in the doors (has alcantara seats) Think the Leon Xperience got Alcantra in the doors to make it a 'bit more special'!
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise