Search results

1. Jay1601 progress thread

Hi There, You certainly have some sleeper mods going on and looks better for it. I've a question regarding the re map as its something I've been considering for a while now on my own Exeo ST CR170. How did you find Momentum as a company to deal with, hows the extra power come in as I don't...
  2. tyre choice

I hated the original Bridgestones with a passion: noisy and slippery but got 14K on the front set I then had a pair of Uniroyal rain sport 3 on the front which were fantastic in both the wet and dry and quiet as well but these only lasted 10K. I now have a full set of Goodyear Eagle F1...
  3. highest mileage

Hi, I have a 2013 sport tech 170 estate with a massive ;) 26,000 on it, standard at the moment but keep pondering on a re-map and some vinyl wrapping to the roof and mirrors. Got it from Seat as an ex demo they were selling cheaper when the Exeo production ceased. I tend to ride to work a lot...
  4. Boot liner options??

Cheers Cupra TDI 150 Yes this is the one! It has had prams, bikes, muddy wet wellies etc all over it. When it gets really dirty I just drag it out and wash it, the carpet underneath looks brand new. Dave
  5. Boot liner options??

Hi I have this one I bought from ebay over 3 years ago and can confirm it's waterproof and hard wearing. Unfortunately as I have less than 15 post I can't list an url or picture but if you search "Seat Exeo boot liner" on ebay and look for the one "Seat Exeo 2008 - 2013 Saloon Boot Liner...
  6. Anyone had their emissions "fixed"?

I'd happily pay a bit more road tax if it means my car won't run rough/under powered, but they'll have to wait another 12 months if they choose to go that route as I've just bought another years tax!
  7. Anyone had their emissions "fixed"?

Hi, I put my 2013 Exeo CR170 ST (only 22K) in for a main dealer service last week. I told them I did not wish to have the emissions fix work carried out, all I had to do was tick the opt out box on the work/service sheet to be carried out. The dealer, Snows Seat in Southampton understood my...
  8. Age old question... Tyres?

I switched the original Bridgestones over to a set of Uniroyal Rainsport 3 on my ST 170 sport tech whilst they still had plenty of tread left (4-5mm) as I hated them, as the Bridgestones spun up to easily and were twitchy on wet corners. The Uniroyals are made by Continental, a lot less noisy...
  9. Tyres....what to avoid?

I have just replaced the original Bridgestones with Uniroyal rainsport 3's. I have hated the Bridgestones from when I bought the car (170ST ) with 4000 miles on and while I could have got a few more miles out of them I changed them early with 14000 on the clock. I bought them online from tyre...
  10. New Exeo owner with a few questions

Hi, I have a 2013 ST sport tech 170 and am happy with my mpg. 10 miles to work on windy 40 + 60 mph limits gives me 52-57mpg on average. 150 mile trips on A roads and motorways is around 45-47mpg (80-85 mph on the motorway). I seem to get 650,miles to a tank and I don't drive slow as my...
  11. Seat exeo temperature

Hi, I got my 2013 Exeo ST CR170 with 4000 miles on and a bargin price:) as the dealers were knocking them out cheap due to Seat ceasing the Exeo production:(. Since I've had it my temp hardly moves on my 8 drive to work when the ambient temp is cold, when it's warmer it hits 90 and also...
  12. Exeo Photos

That's one tidy looking Exeo you have there. Are they 19's your rolling on, if so how's the ride as I'm toying with going Bentley 19's on my '13 ST 170 sport
  13. seat exeo 59 plate good buy?

Hi I have had my 2013 Exeo ST CR Sport Tech for nearly 16 months and occasionally hear a slosh, this in my case is the fuel in the tank as I have the scuttle panel covered and check for water under there regularly and have never found it wet. Best car I have bought, enjoy yours.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise