Search results

1. step by step speaker change.

Seat Leon 2l TDI 2006 Speaker Change BTW; you shouldn't need to cut any wires... If you buy the AL 3103 complete, it comes with nice and tidy conversion wire adapters. If not, it can't be rocket science to decide... :-) John
  2. step by step speaker change.

Seat Leon 2l TDI 2006 Speaker Change Hi, Just wanted to say thank you for this excellent guide. I purchased a 165mm speaker upgrade and bought the AutoLeads 3103 adapter. I spent a couple of hours removing my internal door panel - AND I DON'T RECOMMEND DOING THIS!! It was the first time they...
  3. Leon 2.0TDI 140BHP Limp Mode / Turbo

Oh, btw; was looking at item number 350690601495 on ebay!?? John
  4. Leon 2.0TDI 140BHP Limp Mode / Turbo

My goodness, I am new to the forum and was really surpised at the number of kind people replying with very valuable words of wisdom. Thank you very much indeed. So, maybe it sounds like I am putting off the inevitable - replacement turbo. I will save the pennys... although, from what you...
  5. Leon 2.0TDI 140BHP Limp Mode / Turbo

Hi, Sorry to open up this thread again however, I have absolutely the exact same problem with the exact same car. I don't think I can afford a new turbo, was is the best approach? Anyone? Differences are mine has 115k but, I do the same 40mile journey each day, same patterns... I...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise