Search results

1. low3sy

Removing MK5 Ibiza front door trim

Thanks for the reply.. I've sorted it, stripped it all back down again for nothing!! When putting it all back together again I found the window seal is 'S' shape profile, not a lot of difference between the curves but it is possible to fit back-to-front it seems. Eek. The result being if it's...
  2. low3sy

Removing MK5 Ibiza front door trim

Again sorry to dig up an old thread! Help needed please.. I changed my front drivers speaker today with this thread, I took the window glass out as it was a pain to keep wedged up. Once I have reassembled the door the window is very stiff, (will only go up 3/4 of the way and needs to...
  3. low3sy

SEAT Portable System [Garmin] Update Issue

it all seems to be back as it was before once I restored to factory setting but i now have to manually pair the phone for it to allow me to stream music straight from my phone? can someone help of this? (sorry for the thread jack)! before it used to just pair when i turned the ignition on? (it...
  4. low3sy

SEAT Portable System [Garmin] Update Issue

snap^^^^ its doing my f'ing head in i had to restore to factory settings too grrrr
  5. low3sy

Garmin portable sat nav help?

69 views ans still no input? surely someone can at least point me in the right direction?
  6. low3sy

New Memeber from Wales

welcome taff!! nice machine! :) im from nr Carmarthen in the south west, where u from butt??
  7. low3sy

Garmin portable sat nav help?

hello all! I wanted to see if I could update the maps on my dash mounted nav that came free with the Ibiza 6J on friday evening, before a long journey the following day. also wanted to register the device to me etc etc. (i bought the car a month ago on a 13 plate so the device had already...
  8. low3sy

audio control stalk question please

:p Mr silly me :lol:
  9. low3sy

dash!! cheers for the reply.. the handbook does state it should activate voice command, never mind. the hand book is a waste of time tbh, when i tried to find the fuse location for then interior light the other day as i popped a fuse when changing the boot light festoon. the book read: "due to...
  10. low3sy

Alloys black

what condition are they in and size? i have the standard alloys with 4 new tyres ad thinking of going black? may be interested in a swap?
  11. low3sy

evening!! right, on my audio control stalk, between the 2 volume buttons, I have a button with a symbol of a microphone. I own the 1.6TDI fr on a 13 plate ( excuse me for not being able to correctly identify it yet being new to the Seat fold) the car came with the all singing all dancing...
  12. low3sy

air bag light after glove box removal help?!

Cheers for that bud, I got my local garage to hopefully sort it for me in the morning, he's gonna charge me 20bucks so for now I'll let him sort it for the sake of a few extra quid. I may just invest in this tool for future tho if is going to be able to sort codes out for me.. Top man ash..
  13. low3sy

Cheers for the reply and advice! Any chance you've a link for this vagcom pls bud?
  14. low3sy

Hi from a not-so-greasy monkey

This is such a lovely post.. I repeat, you are like a Florence Nightingale Julie.. Sorry I missed the group hug last night but I did still embrace you all in my heart after logging off.. I also knew diddle squat about basic maintenance on vehicles let along safely modifying my cars before...
  15. low3sy

im going...:cry:
  16. low3sy

thanks to all for your kinds words of sympathy. Im 31 now with 2 girls of my own and it frightens the st1t out of me to think tht mum only had another 5 years of so called "life" before I hit her age. It never leaves you but the shoulders just get stronger. the wife does her bit with the race...
  17. low3sy

What do you all do for a job

Oftec registered plumbing and heating engineer or 13 yrs
  18. low3sy

Marie Curie Nurse??:clap::clap: My mum spend some time in a Marie Curie hospice in Penartth Cardiff some years ago but sadly lost her battle at the grand old age of 36:( you sound like a Florence nightingale Julie x
  19. low3sy

can anyone confirm a way of resetting this light without taking it back to the main stealer guys? and if i come clean and say i removed the glovebox to run cables through, will they laugh at my warranty? I dont mind paying for my error (schoolboy error being that) but im reluctant to take it...
  20. low3sy

well imo, if the fronts work fine then the rear hose is broken without a doubt.. the garage you take it to cant fob you off with a "pump" issue or you woulndt be getting fronts to work ( water goes down hill! not up, without a pump)??!! (jack the car up and see where the water is gushing from)...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise