Search results

1. VW massaging emission figures

Anyone seen this : https://www.caremissionslawyers.co.uk/seat-owners anyone done or thought about speaking to them? is it a fraud?
  2. OIL Change

4.3ltr vw 507 spec
  3. DPF Info - All CR-TDI Owners Should Read This

Just one last question chaps, sometimes it will go into this active regen not long after the car has started so the temp is not even at 90 half way...
  4. DPF Info - All CR-TDI Owners Should Read This

Yeah I've never had the DPF light on yet only seen the glow plug light flashing when it's been force regen
  5. DPF Info - All CR-TDI Owners Should Read This

Oh right ok I'll stop fretting then lol, thanks for your help mate much appreciated
  6. DPF Info - All CR-TDI Owners Should Read This

Doesnt sound like theres much wrong with mine then just happens often every 2-3 months it will happen. I use diesel v power shell, put some cleaner in the fuel every 3 months also, gets decent runs... still having problems pffff lol
  7. DPF Info - All CR-TDI Owners Should Read This

If it happens when my misses has the car she will just turn it off... Ill take it for a drive until its finished, so even though it does it quite often and sounds quite rough when revving it like a gassy snorkle sound, would suggest that its normal process?
  8. DPF Info - All CR-TDI Owners Should Read This

Thanks for the reply deano, Ok well sounds like mine gets stuck on Active regen then, because sometimes it will do it for 30 mins go back to normal and then start again doesnt sound right... Not only that when its doing this active regen I get a funny noise when the revs drop or on the odd...
  9. DPF Info - All CR-TDI Owners Should Read This

Probably wasting my time posting this but I have a strange DPF issue and its getting to the point its giving me that much head ache im thinking of just getting someone to knock it through and map it out... Basically the car like goes into a forced regen mode no lights come on the dash no...
  10. New Exeo Owner - Light Clutch?

The VRS clutch shouldn't be that heavy either sounds like it's ready for a new one. Yeah 3rd gear is deffo notchy sometimes only when changing up just the way it is I've had all types of fluids and addictives in mine before doesn't make much of a difference, even been to two different gearbox...
  11. New Exeo Owner - Light Clutch?

Light clutch? That's how you want it to be... As for the notchy 3rd think that's just how these boxes are I get it sometimes and other times it will be perfect. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. 6 speed gearbox

Very confusing yep... I've tried every transmission oil going in the box, even additives, when I had the clutch and dual mass done on the car I bought oe fluid from TPS this has made the difference much better now.... For me there is a lot of truth in what people say about transmission fluid you...
  13. 6 speed gearbox

It's already had febi stuff in was actually more notchy than it is now... It's fine at the moment still a little notchy on the odd change that's about it really.
  14. 6 speed gearbox

Glad your box is better after the change... I actually went onto the oe spec oil from tps found it much better... Still like any other German group gearbox it's not silky smooth still a little notchy sometimes. But all in all happy with it
  15. VW massaging emission figures

Yeah got the same letter twice :s to be honest I'm not even 100% I will even bother taking mine back
  16. Bye Bye DPF

jesus christ listen to you lot, who cares if he decides to get it removed its his car why be so salty about it, I am thinking of getting mine removed just need to find someone local there nothing more than a pain in the arse DPF's.
  17. DPF issue?

Got the car regenerated... did the trick for a while now back to normal... The revs climb and you can hear the engine louder pitch nothing displays on the dashboard no glow plug light like its trying to regenerate strange confused to be honest.
  18. White ST Sport Tech M25 south today

Ive debadged mine easy to do took 15-20 mins looks exactly the same as above photo
  19. VW massaging emission figures

Yeah it also says it can't guarantee any drop it fuel or performance.... I don't think I'm even going to bother taking my back I might just sit tight to see what others report. Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  20. VW massaging emission figures

Got my letter today telling what's going to be happening Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members