Search results

1. Part number for dust shield

Thank you. It wasn't but had a look on the site and got to this page: http://www.oemepc.com/seat/part_single/catalog/se/markt/E/modell/LE/year/2013/drive_standart/703/hg_ug/615/subcategory/615025/part_id/1405758/lang/e It's part 9 that I need. Hopefully that's the correct one for me.
  2. Part number for dust shield

Would someone kindly point me to the part number for the dust shield for the front driver's side wheel? Mine seems to have come loose or broken and is rattling away. 63 5 door plate if that helps.
  3. Bumper grille replacement

Thanks guys, I was hoping to do it myself and not have to remove the bumper :(
  4. Bumper grille replacement

So had a big block of compressed grit hurled at me by a gritter going the opposite direction which has smashed a big hole into the grille below the number plate. I'm highly doubtful the council will take blame for it so my question is does anyone know if I can get a replacement grille only, and...
  5. Coolant leak

A further update to anyone following this thread. I still had the leaks even after the tank was replaced. Went back to the garage and this time they claimed it was a faulty water pump and that it was separate to the leaking tank issue but somehow I didn't believe this. Anyway had it replaced and...
  6. Sticky clutch pedal

What sort of money should I be looking at if getting the master cylinder replaced? My local Seat dealer wants around £1k for investigation and then replacement if needed. I recently have been having the same issue with sticky clutch pedal, and it's usually back to normal after the car has been...
  7. Coolant leak

An update, my leak was finally identified as coming from the tank itself at the bottom. Now replaced and so far seems to be holding its contents!
  8. Coolant leak

Hi dave34. This sounds good and something I'd be able to fix myself. I've been flummoxed with what's going on as the leaks are irregular. But you're quite right I've noticed it more after long motorway drives and have noticed some sort of leak at the bottom of the spherical tank. So if I have...
  9. Coolant leak

Would anyone have a suggestion for the following? My coolant tank keeps emptying completely, usually after having run the AC and it's usually a gradual leak. There's no obvious signs of the leak and I've had Seat look at it and they couldn't find any leaks either. Typically while in their garage...
  10. Leon versus Ibiza

I was given a loan Ibiza FR while my Leon went in for servicing and its first MOT. I appreciated my Leon more when I went to collect it.
  11. Rear Light

I have the same issue too on the outer driver lens, the same area of condensation and in the part of the indicator light too. My warranty ran out last month!! I was aware of the issue but hadn't noticed anything on my car when it went in for its service and first MOT last month. Has anyone had...
  12. VCDS - How To Guides - MK3 Leon 5F

Is it possible to programme the door mirror indicators to sweep like on the new Audis or is new hardware required? I'm sure I've seen a clip of a Leon mk3 having this.
  13. Tyre size for 18" alloy wheels

Thanks guys. I went for the 235s instead as the tyre guy told me it would protect the wheels more for a serial kerber like me. I assume the PSI will be 29 all around on these tyres? On a separate note. Today I found on the current front tyres just the inside to be quite worn down on what are 8...
  14. Tyre size for 18" alloy wheels

I should be getting hold of some 18" Seat original alloy wheels but with no tyres. Could someone please advise of the tyre size I'd require before I go shopping around for them?
  15. Cupra 5 Door Spoiler Part Numbers ?

This is good to know, thanks for the update. How difficult or easy a job was it to file it down? And would you have the part numbers and price you paid for the side spoilers you bought? There seems to be quite a few numbers for them.
  16. Cupra 5 Door Spoiler Part Numbers ?

Not sure if the Cupra spoiler would fit the FR? The FR 5dr spoiler part number is 5F0071606A. Someone on eBay from Poland seems to be selling genuine ones for £78 + £25 postage. The side spoilers I've not yet found anything which would fit with the FR spoiler.
  17. Rear Window 'side' spoilers

Hi Corfyboy I appreciate your help. I'm sorry but I gave you the wrong part code, it should've read 5F0071606A. But I guess I'm out of luck anyway if there's none to fit the non-brake light spoiler I have. Thanks for looking anyway.
  18. Rear Window 'side' spoilers

Hi Corfyboy The spoiler I have attached on my 5dr Leon is part number 5F0070616A. Would you know which part number I use to get the side spoilers to fit this spoiler?
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise