Search results

1. Madman0405

Reving high

Sorry haven't come across this! At a guess could be one of the sensors going wrong. Good luck
  2. Madman0405

stereo fascia

Hi, Anyone know what colour fascia I will need for my 06 Leon 2.0 TDI There seem to be 4 choices galena silver,grey,dark grey,brilliant silver, but not 100% sure which one will match. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
  3. Madman0405

Will altea wing fit a Leon?

Different shape. You can buy primed or painted ones on ebay.... mine have started to rust so will need to get mine do on soon.
  4. Madman0405

Passenger door not opening

I had the same issue and tried many different methods including removing locking mechanism and cleaning and still didn't work. I ended up changing the whole mechanism for another one from eBay and hey presto door now opens. It is a bit of a faf as you have to remove the whole door card for...
  5. Madman0405

Heater Fan stopped working?

I have the same issue which crops up every couple of months. My work around is to spray with wd40. you will need to remove glove box then turn engine on and set air con to recirculate this will open the flap which you can see once the glove box is removed. then take keys out (otherwise it will...
  6. Madman0405

2ND Anti Shudder Valve

Hi just thought id let you all know, The beast has fixed its self! I reset the code removed and re inserted the fuse for the Anti Shudder valve and a day later i went back and no codes existed on scanner! :)
  7. Madman0405

2ND Anti Shudder Valve

Afternoon All, My EML has just come on with fault on ASV Back in March this year i had a faulty anti shudder valve which i replaced and while i was there i also cleand out egr valve. This new ASV has been working for 5 months but has now broken. I could change the ASV again which will solve...
  8. Madman0405

Cupra seats in a 2008 FR 170 triggering airbag light

Looking through a few forums looks like they say.... (Ok. If you remove your seats, put a 2,2 ohm resistor between the green & white cable on drivers side, and blue & white on passanger seat; and your airbag light will be gone) Good Luck
  9. Madman0405

Hi all, don't know if this helps, I've had an ongoing issue with my airbag light. I'm going to give this a go next week and see if it solves the problem. http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?2815467-HOW-TO-Perform-your-airbag-TSB
  10. Madman0405

I'm going to give this a go next week and see if it solves the problem.
  11. Madman0405

I've had an ongoing issue with my airbag light.
  12. Madman0405

don't know if this helps,
  13. Madman0405

What did you and your MK2 do today?

Ouch Toot, that looks painful! how did you cope not being able to drive for soooo long....?
  14. Madman0405

Hello

Welcome! I Love my 2.0 TDI! hope you get wiper sorted!
  15. Madman0405

What did you and your MK2 do today?

Hi all, Just spent couple of hours changing over front brake discs, managed to round the disc retaining screw !!Ended up drilling it out. All sorted now though, just ordered a new screw so will put that on when it arrives.
  16. Madman0405

GUIDE: Mk2 Leon Brakes - Info, Upgrades, and Maintanance.

New brake disc/pads Hi all, I need to replace me brake discs and pads on my Leon 2.0 TDI, I'm thinking that I will keep the standard vented front and solid read discs, and spend a little more on brake pads what manufacturer should I look at getting?
  17. Madman0405

Led interior lighting

Just replaced all light on with LED's they look amazing, My driver side map reading light is a bit temperamental I read something about the plastic becoming distorted and causing this issue so will look into it soon. :)
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise