Search results

1. andyrich

Maybe an end in sight for Kangaroo jerking...

UPDATE Leon FR Sport 1.5l 130BHP The situation is as follows, I pull up to a junction/traffic lights etc and intermittently the engine stops (not stop start) either with the clutch in and in gear or out of gear and either with stop start activated or not, it also cuts out when setting off (the...
  2. andyrich

Maybe an end in sight for Kangaroo jerking...

Same here, had the update done and has not worked, my car also cuts out when stopped at lights and needs to be manually started and also when driving but re starts itself then. Garage had my car for a month but Seat did not tell them to check for this issue so its back in now and they are...
  3. andyrich

Seat Leon FR Ambient Lighting problem!

No only the doors go red. Don't even go red on my FR Sport with the ambient light pack. get a red marker pen and colour the lens in, works a treat
  4. andyrich

Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Leon1.5 FR Sport 130
  5. andyrich

Rev,s rise

Just swapped from a FR 1.4act 150 to a FR Sport 1.5 130. When I put it in 1st gear and lift the clutch a little I get a rise in the revs without touching the throttle pedal. My old car never did it so I was wondering if this one should do it, has anyone else had the same or is it normal.
  6. andyrich

Radio cuts out on an FR

Yes mine is the same and after several visits to the dealer they can't find a fault even after i showed them a video of it going off. they did do a software update and it has been a little better.
  7. andyrich

Navigation starts from Wolfsburg

Seat Tech told me last week that it was a known issue but there was no fix due to 3rd party software which was causing the fault other issues not to be fixed include map freezing.
  8. andyrich

Help!

I am a big fan of Poorboys. I did use AG SRP but i found it to have a slight cutting action which the Poorboys Pro polish does not have. I tend to give my car a good polish twice a year followed by either black hole or white diamond then layer it with Nattys wax. Or an alternative to wax is the...
  9. andyrich

DAB Radio

drops out randomly no set area or time
  10. andyrich

DAB Radio

fitted an LED reversing bulb
  11. andyrich

DAB Radio

My DAB radio keeps going off for up to 30 seconds, its every station not the one that was on. It also goes off when I select reverse, I have music lowering set to mediumso its not that it does not do it in FM or if i have media selected. Its going to the garage on thursday but they looked...
  12. andyrich

Advice on clutch issue

me too, dealer not able to re produce it and can't see whats wrong
  13. andyrich

Wrap or get them sprayed

Any news yet as I am interested in doing the same
  14. andyrich

Sat nav bug

I am sure mine does the same but only when your not in a built up area which I think it is supposed to do.
  15. andyrich

Recommend a polish?

I use Poorboys stuff. Very easy to use all year round even in the sun. Pro polish followed by Black hole glaze then Nattys wax (any of their wax is good I love the red on on my technic grey) if the swirls are bad then use the ssr range depending how bad they are before the polish but you dont...
  16. andyrich

Who has technic grey ?

I have too
  17. andyrich

New Owner 1.4 fr ACT - couple of questions

430 miles?? your lucky I get 370 but mine is only a week old. Not noticed the wheel but I have noticed there is no difference in the engine sound (sound actuator) when in eco or sport.
  18. andyrich

Dynamic Grey touch up paint.

have a look at www.chipex.co.uk
  19. andyrich

Tyre Pressure for 18" FR SC

Seat have phoned me and said as my car was built with 18" wheels the info on the stick is correct which is as follows: Front 29 Rear 26 or Front 35 Rear 38 just checked what my pressures are on a car which is now 1 week old and i have 29 all round which should have been checked by the...
  20. andyrich

Cornering lights

Does the FR 1.4Act have cornering lights if so mine don't seem to work. :shrug:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members