Search results

1. about licence plate led

hi! i bought a VW oem licence plate led(1k8943021c) and resistor wire. when i plug them to my car(seat ibiza Fr 2015 1.2tsi) them not work(the regular bulbs work). i checked the leds with other car and they work good. why the leds not work at my car? what wrong? thank you
  2. about license plate bulbs

what better? usa vag com?(i have chinese cable) or use ressitor? and my car cumputer can disable only the licance plate error? thank you
  3. about license plate bulbs

hi i have a seat ibiza FR 2014 1.2TSI (before the face lift at 2015). i change my License plate bulbs to led 36mm 3 leds canbus(thats what the seller say..) this: i cant paste URL so i bought the leds from ebay(cost me 2$) 36mm 3 leds(5050) canbus no error thats what the seller say)...
  4. about led for License plate

hi! i have seat ibiza FR 1.2TSI 2015. i want to change the License plate bulb to led.:rolleyes: where can i buy the oem licance plate led? the oem led is error free? whice replecment led i can buy? it a error free? how i can change this bulb? :)
  5. about DRL - Seat Ibiza FR 1.2TSI

hi! I have seat ibiza FR 1.2TSI manual (without bi Xenon headlight). when i turn on my car all the lights on, the parking lights and the front headlight. even when the lights switch off (0 mode). how can i turn off the lights? it Very Important to me thanks Rotem :)
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.