Search results

1. supercopaPJD

Scottish SeatCupra.net Members

Get yourselves on Scottish Leon Owners Club (SLOC). Find us on Facebook
  2. supercopaPJD

Morning folks. As part of SCOTTISH LEON OC admin team, I'd like to post and invite to everyone on seat Cupra.net to a VAGcom meet. Where?: Bell Street carpark, Dundee When?: this Saturday!! (24/10/15) With?: Scottish Leon OC (find us on Facebook) Time?: 7pm As I am from Midlothian...
  3. supercopaPJD

Mid Lothian Meet - Sunday 18 October - TableTable Esk Valley - 12pm

Morning folks. As part of SCOTTISH LEON OC admin team, I'd like to post and invite to everyone on seat Cupra.net to a VAGcom meet. Where?: Bell Street carpark, Dundee When?: this Saturday!! (24/10/15) With?: Scottish Leon OC (find us on Facebook) Time?: 7pm As I am from Midlothian area, I...
  4. supercopaPJD

Convoy to Dundee

Morning folks. As part of SCOTTISH LEON OC admin team, I'd like to post and invite to everyone on seat Cupra.net to a VAGcom meet. Where?: Bell Street carpark, Dundee When?: this Saturday!! (24/10/15) With?: Scottish Leon OC (find us on Facebook) Time?: 7pm As I am from Midlothian...
  5. supercopaPJD

Evening peeps. More than likely gonna get my buckles wrapped for this but hey ho..... I'm admin on a page started not to long ago that we r looking to expand through Facebook. Check out out next time u get 5 mins and give us an add Scottish Leon OC
  6. supercopaPJD

Hi Dave. There's a few of us heading to Crail tomorrow morning if u fancy meeting up with a group of us to head up? Join us on Facebook. Club Seat Scotland
  7. supercopaPJD

Meets in aberdeen w/c 8/6/15?

You're full of optimism I see lol
  8. supercopaPJD

Meets in aberdeen w/c 8/6/15?

Hi guys/girls From edinburgh but will be working in Aberdeen next week (rite next to aberdeen airport). Just wondering if there is any meets or anything happening next week? Not sure on my hours as of yet but will be looking for something to get up to at nights to keep me out the pub...
  9. supercopaPJD

Mid Lothian Meet - Sun 10th May 2pm - Melville Inn, Lasswade

Won't make it either today guys
  10. supercopaPJD

Il be there on Sunday. Few of the SLOC guys are going to Crail instead
  11. supercopaPJD

we don't discriminate between Seat's mate haha come show face
  12. supercopaPJD

Group has only just started up mate
  13. supercopaPJD

https://www.facebook.com/events/1625040581072753/
  14. supercopaPJD

If your on Facebook mate, add scottish Leon owners owners club.
  15. supercopaPJD

There's a Leon meet at South queensferry on Saturday the 2nd may if anyone fancies that?
  16. supercopaPJD

Crail 26th April

Hope this weather holds out for Sunday. Forecast doesn't look too good though
  17. supercopaPJD

Crail 26th April

Id like to go to Scottish car show, scottish vag show and cleanfest
  18. supercopaPJD

Crail 26th April

Anyone going to Scottish car show this year? Or whether there is a club stand?
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members