Search results

1. Ibiza Estate parcel shelf

Yeah, my mistake. It's just that my mate has a Octavia estate with two large dogs and has to put the back seats down as well!! :think:
  2. Ibiza Estate parcel shelf

I have an Ibiza estate. I have to question as to if there is enough space for a large dog even with the parcel shelf removed. OK I guess for short journeys. :confused:
  3. What's the first thing you do? New car excitement!

I'm with this. I have always done it with every car. It is a bit of a thing with me. :shrug:
  4. How do I reset trip computer?

That's the same as I am getting from my 1.6tdi. I wonder....................I bought the right car but did I buy the right engine?
  5. How do I reset trip computer?

Ah yes, had the same problem myself. Not the easiest of things to get your head around. Just about getting there after a month. Happy days! :funk:
  6. Hello From Suffolk

Thanks for the welcome Guys. I have just updated my info. As you can see I am in Lowestoft. :)
  7. DPF Info - All CR-TDI Owners Should Read This

What a great thread. I have learnt such a lot about my 1.6tdi Ibiza. Many thanks guys. I bought the car not really knowing all about the diesel/dpf issue thinking that as I do long distances fairly regularly all would be well. I now what to do should any issues arise. Cheers. :funk:
  8. Hello From Suffolk

Hi Guys, just saying hello. I bought an Ibiza 1.6tdi a month ago and loving it. Came across this forum on a search and really liking the way it looks. Hope to enjoy my time here and learn a lot of info on my new "baby"
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members