Search results

1. Formentor Infotainment Software Version

I've just taken mine into Cupra York today and they have updated my software from 1790 to 1896. I told them the issues I was having with the ACC and that software 1896 is supposed to fix it and now the software is far more responsive. Worth taking it in for :)
  2. OBDEleven Formentor - See below for working ones

It is possible and I've enabled it using OBDEleven. Rear light bar is on all the time now. It's called Scandanavian DRL in OBDEleven.
  3. OBDEleven Formentor - See below for working ones

I've got the SFD app now but not brave enough to fiddle yet. Waiting to see on the OBD forum if anyone comes up with things to do.
  4. Rear Dash Cam cable routing

I've got a 512GW mounted in my Formentor at the moment and it's working great as a front only camera. I have however just bought a 522GW with the rear camera and will put the 512GW in my other car. I know about all the DAB horror stories with rear Dash cams. Can anyone confirm their DAB still...
  5. OBDEleven Formentor - See below for working ones

It's interesting to see that OBDApp can do a lot more than OBDEleven. I wonder how OBDApp is getting around the SFD issues. I'm still looking forward to having the rear lights on all the time.
  6. Formentor PCP & PCH offers thread

My local dealer (York) and Stockport (who I went with in the end) both included dealer contribution as part of their quote without me asking. I just asked for the best price on a 1+35 for 8000 miles and that's how they sorted their figures
  7. Exclusive website discount for ALL forum members!

Email sent, thanks :)
  8. Formentor PCP & PCH offers thread

I've leased and waiting for delivery of my car on Thursday. It's been put straight on my private plate. I just sent my dealer my Retention document and they registered it from that. Very easy. The plate technically will be in VWFS name, but at the point I take it off I can get it out in my name...
  9. Boot liner...

Ah, good point. Thanks. Good luck with the car pick up again today. Hope it's all sorted.
  10. Boot liner...

Hopefully @JonnyT will be able to answer this one for us tomorrow when he picks his car up as he has a V2 with adjustable boot floor and should have his boot liner.
  11. Blind Spot Detector

Hi Peter, From the brochure I don't believe the V1 or V2 come with Blind Spot as standard. It seems that you need to spec the Safety and Driving Pack XL which is only available in conjunction with the DSG gearbox. The option costs £575. Have you got the XL option? Alex
  12. Has anyone had a Delivery date yet ???

Sorry I'm late but Dom at Lookers as said to me that he can put the plate on from new for free. I'm also getting mine on PCH. Still waiting for my car to come so I may have to end up paying the admin charges like you but I'll update this thread either way.
  13. Has anyone had a Delivery date yet ???

I've had confirmation from my dealer that all V2's from build week 52 do not come with the electric boot so we won't be getting it sadly. My lease price was done on the lower price so not much I can do. I'll live without it but a shame they lowered the spec of the car. The explanation of the...
  14. Has anyone had a Delivery date yet ???

Thanks for the heads up. I've seen your other post and great spot and shocking to see they have removed the Electric tail gate and virtual pedal from the V2 without the option to even add it as an option. I'll be annoyed if we don't get this as you sign up for a spec and then they remove an...
  15. Has anyone had a Delivery date yet ???

So I placed my order for a V2 1.5 Manual in Magnetic Tech Grey and Black interior. No options. Order was placed on 14th/15th Jan. Build week is confirmed as week 7 which is the 3rd week of Feb. It should be at the dealers at the beginning of April. I'm not in a rush as my current lease ends in...
  16. Formentor PCP & PCH offers thread

I'm not sure how things will be if a better deal comes up. I take it as a gamble of going for the deal now and tough luck if the price drops. Would be interesting if they do drop and a chance I could get it cheaper but happy with the deal I've got anyway. Sadly haven't managed to test drive or...
  17. Formentor PCP & PCH offers thread

I've just joined the forum and it's got some great info so thanks to all. I've just sent off the paperwork for a Cupra Formentor V2 150ps. I made lots of enquiries and this was the best I could get. My local dealer couldn't match it. Would have loved the VZ but the monthlies were a lot more and...
  18. LED Reverse Light YES or NO

Mine was delivered as well and fitted. Great improvement over my previous LED reverse bulb as it's much brighter. Cheers for your help Dan :)
  19. LED Reverse Light YES or NO

Spot on, thanks for that. Bulbs now ordered :)
  20. LED Reverse Light YES or NO

Sadly I can't buy from that forum as I'm not a member. Have you got any direct contact details for Varley that you could PM me or if I sent you the money any chance you could get them for me? Cheers Alex