Search results

1. boost problem

Hi, I've got a 2005 Leon FR 1.8T 180bhp. I was getting the car remapped and the people doing the remap told me the car is giving 2 codes(low boost pressure, and running rich) and they couldn't get the boost to go over 0.7 bar. Since then I've changed the turbo+wastegate, maf sensor, map sensor...
  2. stage 2 mods

Having a hard time determining what to buy when looking at engine mods. If someone with some knowledge could be kind enough to answer these questions for me it would be greatly appreciated! 2.25" or 2.5" fmic piping? 2.5" or 3" downpipe? SFS oversize tip or Forge tip? 2.5" or 2.75"...
  3. intercoole piping

how can the manufacturers promise their kits can handle up to 450hp before heat soaking occurs? even eurojet promises that with 2" piping for their mk4 gti kit
  4. intercoole piping

can't find any kits on ebay with 2.5" piping :/ not looking to spend £500
  5. intercoole piping

is 2 inch piping for a front mounted intercooler enough? thinking of doing a stage 2 map on a lc 180.
  6. LC 180 weight

Those numbers makes sense to me. I'm looking for a fr and noticed some are 1222kg, the gross weight is the same on all tho.
  7. LC 180 weight

I don't understand how it can vary at all when it's the exact same model?
  8. LC 180 weight

Why is it that some lc 180s weigh 1222kg(dry) and some 1322? not talking about the 4wd version that weighs over 1400kg.
  9. Lowering with coilovers

Hi, do I need to buy adjustable dog bones when lowering a LC 180 with coilovers? Thanks in advance!
  10. Fitting Coilovers - Leon Cupra

do you need to replace the stretch bolts in the front that go at the bottom of the strut? raceland recommends this for the mk4 gti?
  11. diy service

Those numbers are not telling me much since I know nothing about oil.
  12. diy service

what kind of engine oil do you use?
  13. diy service

one more thing, what about the fuel filter? you only have it covered for the diesel engines?
  14. Coilovers

if you're only looking to lower your car I'd recommend "JOM blueline", no need for expensive suspension if you're not taking your car to a track on a regular basis.
  15. diy service

thanks!
  16. diy service

could someone give me a basic service checklist for a stage 2 mapped lc 180? turbo back exhaust, fmic, tip, induction kit, forge 008? thanks in advance!
  17. downpipe without remap

do you really need a 4 bar regulator for stage 2?
  18. downpipe without remap

272!? basic stage 2? :O thats impressive, unless you're talking about a LCR? I'm talking about a LC 180
  19. downpipe without remap

have you got it mapped now? what kind of power are you getting?
  20. downpipe without remap

The fmic, tip, induction kit, forge 008 and the catback shouldn't have any negative effects on the engine without a map but unsure about the downpipe+sportscat since the downpipe is 3".
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.