Search results

1. cupra_brown

mk2 golf dt 16v project on the way!

hey nick b. Glad you made it over here from vagoc :) Thought rash would like to see her again :P scottie
  2. cupra_brown

PD or no PD?!

Ahh i see. Thank's very much So i presume my car will have the PD engine then... thanks again
  3. cupra_brown

PD or no PD?!

sorry for the lame question but if you dont ask you dont find out :) what is a PD engine? what is the differance between a pd and non pd engine? Have only every owned petrol before but now i am on my first diesel and it is all new to me !
  4. cupra_brown

dump / recirculation valve

Please hear me out before you shoot me down!!! Is there any one out there how supplies an uprated dumpvalve to replace the stock one? The reason i ask is that i am getting on the odd occasion a slight chatter on lift of of accelerator.I have been told that this may well be down to the d/v...
  5. cupra_brown

Wanting a blow off :)

there is a punto gt running one down here also. If it is the case that they are reducing the turbo life....i wonder if they know :)
  6. cupra_brown

Wanting a blow off :)

i think i know the sort of dv he is on about. there is a couple of skylines round here running them. I think the best thing to explain how they sound is that when the car is dumping, it sound like a air pipe is loose and is whipping around on the dump. does that make sense.This thread...
  7. cupra_brown

Just wondering what bhp/torque figures you all have in your LCR's

240 bhp and 285 lb torque. Remap + green panel filter Done at clive attlowe tuning on there new RR. Pretty accurate as i done it on a RR day and everyone was happy with there results
  8. cupra_brown

Newbie alert, you expert thoughts on this LCR for sale.

did anyone notice that the lcr in the first link hasnt got metal pedals...they are rubber..:) just an observation :)
  9. cupra_brown

Where Has Everybody Put Their SCN Stickers?

that be were i put mine :) :lol:
  10. cupra_brown

Stealthy Black Wheels

t now that is what i am talking about. Looks awesome and that is the look i want! Top notch!!!!!!!!
  11. cupra_brown

Stealthy Black Wheels

get's my vote!!:D
  12. cupra_brown

Stealthy Black Wheels

i think dark wheels on red car look tasty. Even consideriding getting mine done. Tbh honest m8, it is up to you. If you think they will look nice , then do it. It is your car after all! :)
  13. cupra_brown

dump valve

so you want one that goes whooosh?
  14. cupra_brown

Been Busy Claying :-D (not 56k Friendly)

that looks awesome m8. fancy doing a red one ? :)
  15. cupra_brown

The washer jet upgrade part2!

good work dave! get that guide done now! I need to feel the spray also!
  16. cupra_brown

Foldy mirrors? Opinions!!

the bit about 210 lcr's having square mirrors is incorrect. Later 210 models came with the tear drop mirrors (i have one ). I also owned an 02 plate pre facelift cupra and that had foldy elec mirrors. It all seems luck of the draw. :D
  17. cupra_brown

Newbee here with problems!

could always be more coil packs...... :) got to love em...
  18. cupra_brown

difference between dash boards lc/lcr

only the face lift models have trip comp
  19. cupra_brown

Hi folks

hi and welcome!
  20. cupra_brown

steering wheel opinions please!

i searched for r32 steering.......................:D
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.