2. Matt_75

mk1 leon cupra newbie from kent

Think they go for around 60 new so say £40
  3. Matt_75

Yes still got small fmic and forge pipe
  4. Matt_75

Good luck with the exhaust, can you point in right direction on a new mopping pad ?
  5. Matt_75

Good to meet you fella, nice little project car you have, did you get your exhaust sorted ?
  6. Matt_75

what have you done to your car today ?

Had a custom stainless steel de-cat exhaust system made and fitted today, old bodged exhaust gone at last. Also had a good chat with Ghost_rider24 while cars was being done, good to meet you fella
  7. Matt_75

Welcome may see you around as not that far away
  8. Matt_75

what have you done to your car today ?

Washed then went for drive took some pics
  9. Matt_75

Up Graded my FMIC

On my list of bits to do
  10. Matt_75

Up Graded my FMIC

Your welcome, I thought the same as if you go on toyo sports web page they are £112 plus vat. Plus it's a big old cooler
  11. Matt_75

Your best car in its era compared to Leon?

Always wanted one when I was a kid the car of my dreams, it's the one that got the most attention, cost me fortune in parts and engines but still my favorite car. Subaru Impreza WRX V Limited
  12. Matt_75

Up Graded my FMIC

Company is in London but grille was posted from Germany
  13. Matt_75

Up Graded my FMIC

Here you go, good old eBay. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221533151616?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
  14. Matt_75

Up Graded my FMIC

Pic don't really show the ring so to speak
  15. Matt_75

Up Graded my FMIC

I made the fog light from two LED strips cost me £3 of eBay cut them to length and used good old cable tie to hold them in place will find a pic of them at night, intercooler was £79 had to cut some bit of body work out used a angle grinder from wilko £29 worked fine. If I had the right size...
  16. Matt_75

Up Graded my FMIC

The horn is mounted just under headlight on near side found a hole that was not in use, the original horn on my car was only a single one so changed it to a duel air horn one from halfords for around £22 very loud.
  17. Matt_75

Up Graded my FMIC

Cheers, I'm getting there
  18. Matt_75

Up Graded my FMIC

This I the one http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FMIC-FFRONT-MOUNT-TURBO-INTERCOOLER-TYPE-B-600x300x76MM-/310228624694?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item483b112536
  19. Matt_75

Mk1 cupra r front bumper removal

Glad you found them helpful. I took them more for my reference when I took bumper off so I didn't forget where all bolts came from
  20. Matt_75

Up Graded my FMIC

Had a small one on my scooby and was only stopped once and said for got to change it after car show, normally if you play dumb and be really really nice to them they normally quite fair
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.