Search results

1. £130 Mk1 1.4 Black Seat Leon

I'll have first dibs on everything, but youse all have 1st refusal. Strangely we don't get that many leons in, thats why I'm looking for one to buy now because there isn't one. Plenty of A3's, MK4 golfs, Fabia, Ibiza to pinch gear off though.
  2. £130 Mk1 1.4 Black Seat Leon

Hello! I've had a black MK1 Leon for a few months but have been waiting for my 1 years no claims to come through so I've been driving my mighty 1l Micra instead. Now its time for the Leon to take over, my insurance started on it from sunday wahey. My dad and uncle own a scrap yard so this...
  3. J.B. His Seat Leon "Cupra R" - K04-064 TFSI Conversion

Loads of graft gone it to that mate, definitely worth it from the look of it though.
  4. Seat - Swansea

Its a common fault and theres a few threads on here about it.
  5. Morning All!

I'd assume/ hope its red or black myself.
  6. G'day from sunny Lowestoft

Hi, very smart car for an estate the Exeo.
  7. Cupra Starfish Alloys - Refurb

Think I might have to buy the next set that comes up near me, they look mint newly painted mate.
  8. Knocking/Rattle in Drivers Seat!

Have you tried removing the seat? Could just be a loose bolt or two mate.
  9. what have you done to your car today ?

Fit a new radio, Sony CDX GT270. Removed a few small scratches with g3 scratch remover, some big ones that really need doing though. Ordered a new gaiter with black stitching, and a radio surround, also have got a fabia rear wiper to fit.
  10. Washer fluid warning light always on

Looks like it might be a bigger issue as I put in 2l of water and 1l of concentrate on saturday, went to see if it was leaking today and it took another 2l of water. Looks like I'm gonna be having a busy weekend. Can't see it leaking out anywhere but it must be, I havn't used a 2l of...
  11. Washer fluid warning light always on

I'll probably just have a play around with it some time then, I'll see if I can disconnect it so the light goes off.
  12. Washer fluid warning light always on

The warning light for washer fluid always comes on after about 30 seconds of turning the car on. The owners manual says to put 35% solution to 65% water. I've put 1l of solution and 2l of water in there and it still comes on. Anyone know any different to stop it coming on or is it just...
  13. what have you done to your car today ?

Got her valeted, really needed doing. Have contacted chipsaway to have a look at my car as its caked in scratches a couple of which are real deep. If its under £150 for everything fully finished then I'll probably get it done.
  14. New Owner of 1.4 Black MK1 Leon

Yeah shes been a bargain so far, should last me until another years no claims at least. Will probably get something with a bit bigger engine then. Could be another leon if I fall in love with this one.
  15. New Owner of 1.4 Black MK1 Leon

Hi, I've had a black MK1 Leon for a few months but have been wating for my 1 years no claims to come through so I've been driving my mighty 1l Micra instead. Now its time for the Leon to take over, my insurance starts on it from sunday wahey. My dad and uncle own a scrap yard so this beast...
  16. Gaiter and air vents

Hi, I have a MK1 2003 Leon and need a new gearstick gaiter and air vents, can A4 platform cars vents be fit, MK4 golf, Octavia, A3 ect? Thanks!
  17. Buying a Leon without a remote locking key

Hi, I am getting a 2003 Leon in a few weeks but it only has the single key. Is the only way to get a new key programmed to go through a dealer? Many thanks in advance!
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.