Search results

1. OLDOILER

184 FR DTUK CRD3+ user feedback

Had 4 dtuk boxes using petrol and diesel types over the years, never had a problem has a result of fitting these units. Would check out the various vag websites in case this is a known problem with the 184ps engines egr faults used to be old engine faults (Fords especially) Sent from my iPhone...
  2. OLDOILER

184 FR DTUK CRD3+ user feedback

Have been using dtuk for some years now, I just ask Andrew for the settings during final RR results and apply them never failed yet Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  3. OLDOILER

DSG Recall

If u check out USA China . Vag web sites there have been loads of problems regarding dsg and oil problems, which has resulted in 5 l 7 yr ? Warrantys beening applied but NOT in Europe :O:O Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
  4. OLDOILER

Polybushed front arms

New bushes should be tightened in there loaded position. Ie all wheels on the ground ...:-):-) Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
  5. OLDOILER

Servicing in Wiltshire, Swindon area

I use audivw cars at melksham, seem to have a good record Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
  6. OLDOILER

Wheel spacer query!

That does assume std VAG wheels too, if none std then bolt length will change[18"BBS]
  7. OLDOILER

What Audi/VW wheels will fit an Exeo ST

The Skoda supurb has the right off set and pcd and go for the 16" tyre selection is bigger [ you should also be able to use the std. bolts too, but check it out]
  8. OLDOILER

Service Interval - come up short?????

It does depend what your driving profile is like, and the oil sensor will make its own decision but this may have been set back to 10k service intervals by the stealers ?@~ [it does take some time for the sensor to stabilise after a oil change though] And people talk about 10k oil changes being...
  9. OLDOILER

170 ST fuel econo in the real world, and worth getting a sport tech?

Don't buy new, I made that mistake and lost a lot. There are some good deals on s/h low mileage cars around - take the sport tech ones they are well equip. And once you'v purchased it the dealer will say they are hard to sell s/h etc. etc.
  10. OLDOILER

REVO Stage 1

Yes the tyres don't last long with the higher torque?? You should get up to 53mpg at 80 on a run - did on mine several times. ............................!!
  11. OLDOILER

REVO Stage 1

NB: the 140 has smaller brakes system than the 170 / 211 sport tech models
  12. OLDOILER

First service

Mine was Variable and when I got it back it was on 10k service @!@, me thinks the stealers are after more business. ......................................
  13. OLDOILER

coming back to the MK2 Leon section

Our local dealership as a pre reg. in white for under £20k looks good. ............................
  14. OLDOILER

Warranty work problems

Try another stealership, could be to techi is not that good ?@ , perhaps some members for your location know a better/reliable stealership ??
  15. OLDOILER

Web reload problems

Me thinks the same too, the msn web site has some "doc fixes" one I highlighted in a earlier comment [ good job MS don't run aircraft s/w ?@!]
  16. OLDOILER

140 tdi remap DPF problems anyone ??

Concur with NATH regarding DTUK - 22K plus and still going strong. ....
  17. OLDOILER

Web reload problems

Came across this on the MS web site :http://support.microsoft.com/kb/923737#fixit4me it could be a fix for what we are talking about ??
  18. OLDOILER

Web reload problems

OK will try that too.
  19. OLDOILER

Web reload problems

Explorer 9 64 bit MS7 but ok in firefox 32bit and Explorer 9 32bit ?@! and Chrome
  20. OLDOILER

replacing parking lights front lights

You MUST take the cat out first lol. ......................................!!
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise