Search results

1. Xtorshon

how many miles has everybody done??

Hit 120k the other day. Mk1 TDI 150 FR. No major issues. Still smiling a year after owning her.
  2. Xtorshon

what have you done to your car today ?

Know the feeling well bud! Had to replace lower boost hose due to metal wear a couple months back. :blink: Nice Car btw BruceR. Been creeping about on your thread for a while. __ Today I put some FR mats in, Replaced ashtray, collected refurbished alloys with 4 new Goodyear eagle f1's :funk:
  3. Xtorshon

Leon 1.9 TDI - No Boost & Heavy Black Smoke

Yea it was the intercooler pipe down by the bumper, metal clip needs replaced. Swapped it over with the other clip off the top so it'll be easier to replace. Ordered new clip off TPS so should be sorted by end of the day. I was praying it wasn't turbo failure drew lol. Thanks again lads!
  4. Xtorshon

Newbie From Lanarkshire

Welcome to the site lad! Plenty useful info on the forum. Well worth a browse.
  5. Xtorshon

Morning All!

Welcome to SeatCupra.net! Platinum grey is the best colour in my eyes! Nice choice.
  6. Xtorshon

I'm going to have a propper look around the bay today, check all pipes etc. Hopefully its just the same Paul. Cheers.
  7. Xtorshon

Hey lads. Left work today and barely got 100 yards down the road, The car had no boost and a complete blackout behind. :blink: Any one got an idea. Still standard 1.9 Tdi Fr?:confused: Tried to search forum but its down. Any help appreciated!!
  8. Xtorshon

Drivers rear passenger door problem

Someone else replaced the lock mate, wish I had seen that guide first. We just couldn't figure out why the door had no power. We had left the window regulator unplugged as my window clip was broke so had to source another one.
  9. Xtorshon

Thanks. Fixed now. Paranoia has left haha.
  10. Xtorshon

Hi

Welcome Philly.
  11. Xtorshon

Hey!

Thanks lads
  12. Xtorshon

Thanks Matty. Will get round to it asap. :thumbup:
  13. Xtorshon

Hey!

Hahaha I keep getting sidetracked reading build threads. I'll get there eventually...
  14. Xtorshon

Hey!

Cheers
  15. Xtorshon

Hey!

16. Xtorshon

Xbox Live Gamer tags

Xbox one gamertag - Xtorshon
  17. Xtorshon

Hey!

Will do mate. Currently just standard tho lol
  18. Xtorshon

Hi, I've had my seat Leon 05 reg. Rear door lock/latch mechanism replaced on the drivers side. But its still not locking the rear door. I currently have the window regulator unplugged, would that cause the lock to not work via central locking or is it more likely a blown fuse? Or some thing...
  19. Xtorshon

Hey!

Hey, Names Ryan, Currently own a Leon Fr TDI. Browsing the site for a few days, loads of great cars & advice. :D
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise