Search results

1. Lozzy15

Can't reply to a PM - says my content is spam like or inappropriate?!

Hi TollyV5, The forum runs a filter list of common phrases and letter combinations that scammers use to promote spam, it could be that your message may have contained one of these phrases and got marked as spam. Try and send your PM again with different wording if possible, if that doesn't...
  2. Lozzy15

Coding and programming Retrofit Heated Seats - A Complete How-To - Error correction.

Forum member @STU3Y found an issue with some of the coding instructions in the guide. The guide has been updated to reflect this, however if you have previously used the guide and have come across error code B133914 [009] please carry out the following instruction to correct this: Connect VCDS...
  3. Lozzy15

Retrofit Heated Seats - A Complete How-To

Lozzy15 updated Retrofit Heated Seats - A Complete How-To with a new update entry: Error correction. Read the rest of this update entry...
  4. Lozzy15

Sorry for the late response, I saw you had posted the other week but have been too busy to respond until now. I do remember coming across this error not long after installing the seats, but for whatever reason I didn't look further into it as it wasn't causing issues with functionality. I'm...
  5. Lozzy15

1.4 Tsi ACT FR intercooler upgrades

In response to your original question, these guys produce mods and upgrades for the 1.4Tsi engine: https://rtmgperformance.com/collections/1-4-tsi-ea211
  6. Lozzy15

How would 2 cylinder mode sound with a back box removal

Yes I will see if the dash cam footage carries the sound across and post it here if it does.
  7. Lozzy15

How would 2 cylinder mode sound with a back box removal

I have a straight through exhaust with no resonator and it does sound terrible. Having a resonator might make it a bit better though.
  8. Lozzy15

1.4 TSi ACT Downpipe Advice

I've got the 1.4Tsi ACT with a pop/bang map on it. It's been mapped like that for over 4 years now with the standard CAT. Not had any issues, always passes MOT on the emissions test.
  9. Lozzy15

Seat Leon 2014 Fr 1.4

Hi F1 Fan, we will need a little more info to figure out what BHP varient your car is. If you check the boot under the floor carpet, you should find a white sticker with codes printed on it. Post a picture of this as it should tell us the engine code. I've also moved your thread to the correct...
  10. Lozzy15

Mk3 Leon st subwoofer wiring

There is a grommet behind the dash that allows you to pass cables through the firewall. It is a pain to get to. There is guidance how to do this from a guide I made here: https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?threads/retrofit-heated-fan-washer-jets-mk3-leon.456122/
  11. Lozzy15

Milltek GPF back exhaust system MOT??

I've got no silencers on my exhaust and it's passed previously. The tester did make a comment one year that it is noisy but nothing more than that. If you've not messed with the CAT/GPF then I can't see why it would fail emissions.
  12. Lozzy15

Yes I do remember the BCM being a real PITA to get back into it's correct postion. Glad the guide was helpful, I bet the cupra seats look bloody awesome! I was after some myself but found some cheap SE ones with the heating pads which at the time was a no brainer. I didn't even no heated seats...
  13. Lozzy15

Hi Waldo and welcome to the forum. You'll find relevent topics for that model of Leon in this forum here: https://www.seatcupra.net/forums/forums/leon-mk3-2012-2020.309/
  14. Lozzy15

Glad you have figured it out. I'll add an edit into the guide for anyone with the same issue in future.
  15. Lozzy15

Good tip about the fuse box with the light, I can see how that can help! In regards to the BCM position, I cannot remember the orientation it is supposed to go since it's been a few years since doing this retrofit. However as best as I can remember, the three connectors should only allow so...
  16. Lozzy15

Seat Leon 2018 FR 1.4 TSI Cambelt Question

As CalJames commented, the pump is on the opposite side of the engine, so it doesn't need changing unless it fails. A good desgin decision if you ask me!
  17. Lozzy15

Virtual cockpit, liquido raffreddamento (Coolant issue)

"Hello, but in the virtual cockpit you can no longer see the coolant temperature? Thank you" Ciao alias76, ti chiediamo gentilmente di usare l'inglese su questi forum. Anche se è con Google translate, come questo messaggio, sarebbe fantastico. Grazie molto. Lozzy
  18. Lozzy15

Scratch that, I see you've already do what I suggested!
  19. Lozzy15

Hi tallrobbo, welcome to the forum. It is possible the pipes have popped off and/or cracked. If you head on over to the forum for the MK3 Leon and create a new thread about the issue, someone with some more insight will be able to help...
  20. Lozzy15

I'm not overly familiar with the MK2 unfortunately, however if you head over to the MK2 forum and make a new thread I'm sure some of the more expert members there can assist.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.