Search results

1. Lozzy15

Replacing Rear Pads with Electric Parking Brake (EPB)

Lozzy15 submitted a new resource: Replacing Rear Pads with Electric Parking Brake (EPB) - A guide to replacing rear pads when the car has a electric parking brake. Read more about this resource...
  2. Lozzy15

Exhaust System Guide for the MK3 Leon Cupra

Lozzy15 submitted a new resource: Exhaust Resonator Guide for the Cupra - Visual clarification of exhaust system types across models Read more about this resource...
  3. Lozzy15

Guide to replacing the thermostat/water pump unit on the 1.4Tsi CZEA engine

Lozzy15 submitted a new resource: Guide to replacing the thermostat/water pump unit on the 1.4Tsi CZEA engine - Simple how-to guide including pictures Read more about this resource...
  4. Lozzy15

1.4Tsi (CZEA) Water pump/Thermostat housing

Hi guys & gals, Anyone replaced the water pump/thermostat housing on a 1.4Tsi ACT engine code CZEA, I appear to have a leak near the top of the housing and coolant is slowing dropping over time. Seems like an easy enough job however not too sure on how the pump belt comes off/on from the cam...
  5. Lozzy15

Extended MOT rules due to virus

Hi guys, Just letting you know the DVSA have extended MOT's due from the end of this month for 6 months: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-mots-for-cars-vans-and-motorcycles-due-from-30-march-2020
  6. Lozzy15

Front Assist Radar and MOT's...

Hi Guys & Gals, Just quick question really for anyone who knows MOT rules better than me, my front assist radar needs re-calibrating. As a result, the dash displays the orange '!' triangle. The car is due it's first MOT in March and I'm unsure as to whether it is going to fail as a result. If...
  7. Lozzy15

130/150 PD Injector Cleaning Video Guide

Hi guys & gals, Thought I'd pop a link to a video guide I made years ago for my old MK4 Golf PD130 in regards to purging the injectors. Although this is for a Golf, the engine and layout should be the same for the Leon with the PD130 engine. The PD150 should also be the same or very similar...
  8. Lozzy15

Tyre snow grips

Hi guys & gals, With my job I often have to drive to work in bad weather conditions, mainly snow/ice. I've seen tyre grips before and wondered if anyone's used them before or has experience with them. Are they any good, do they work? This is the kind of thing I'm talking about: Thanks, Lozzy
  9. Lozzy15

VR kit

Hey guys n gals, With the announcement of Half Life: Alyx (Finally a new HL game!!!!) being a VR only game, naturally I've been looking at VR kits, more so the Valve Index kit. From what I've seen it looks pretty awesome with the finger tracking and adjustable field of view. But the price is...
  10. Lozzy15

2014 MK3 Leon Front Drivers Seat SE Spec

Hi guys & gals, I have for sale a single drivers seat from a 2014 SE Spec MK3 Leon. It is all cloth fabric in relatively good condition, it has the airbag and lumber adjuster functions. The plastic handle to adjust the seat height is missing, but it could be swapped from your old seat. The...
  11. Lozzy15

Retrofit Heated Seats - A Complete How-To

Guide now located in the new resources section of the site https://www.seatcupra.net/forums/resources/retrofit-heated-seats-a-complete-how-to.22/
  12. Lozzy15

How to Remove Front Seat Upholstery & Fit Heated Pads

Guide now located in the new resources section of the site https://www.seatcupra.net/forums/resources/how-to-remove-front-seat-upholstery-fit-heated-pads.27/
  13. Lozzy15

How To Remove The Glovebox & Media Unit

Guide now located in the new resources section of the site https://www.seatcupra.net/forums/resources/how-to-remove-the-glovebox-media-unit.6/
  14. Lozzy15

Removing Interior Trim - A Simple How-To For The Facelift Leon

Hi guys & gals, Just a short one for you today on how to remove the trim around the gearstick and the heater control unit. You may wish to do this to modify or decorate the trim, or to access areas hidden behind. Only a few tools are needed for this, and it takes around 10 minutes to remove...
  15. Lozzy15

Guides FAQ - Read before posting

Welcome to the guides FAQ In this thread I'll explain what belongs in the guides section, and suggest an ideal format to structure your guide so that everyone can understand what you are showing them. Each model specific forum now has it's own dedicated guides section. Anything posted in these...
  16. Lozzy15

Welcome to the guides FAQ In this thread I'll explain what belongs in the guides section, and suggest an ideal format to structure your guide so that everyone can understand what you are showing them. Each model specific forum now has it's own dedicated guides section. Anything posted in these...
  17. Lozzy15

18. Lozzy15

19. Lozzy15

20. Lozzy15

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members