Search results

1. BigARG

GUIDE: How to change pollen filter on Leon with tech pack

Anyone thinking about doing this. Do it. It was just as the instructions said. I would normally never do this. Too scared I would break something. The only tricky part was getting the filter cover off. But when you get the first clip undone and start to play with it. It's easy. It all just pops...
  2. BigARG

Part exchanged now service is due, what to do

Servicing light is more like a guide. I usually give it up to 1K miles over or a month.
  3. BigARG

Seat breakdown at 3 years old...

I hit a pot hole on Sunday causing a puncture. Couldn't inflate the tyre. Thought I was covered with Seat assist. Phoned them up they said it had just run out. I know that it was renewed at my last service a few months ago. Seat could not have been more helpful. They just renewed it and sent tow...
  4. BigARG

Quick Question about fuel

Morrisons. All good, no problems 50k and still running as good as day 1.
  5. BigARG

Speedo vibration

Its the Perspex against the plastic at the bottom. Mine does it. I believe if you stick some felt between the two it will help.
  6. BigARG

Went form a VXR corsa to a CUPRA 280 and love it SOO much

Nice. Wish I had the panoramic roof. Enjoy fella.
  7. BigARG

Low coolant warning

Just had mine serviced and they noticed the thermostat leaking. Quoted £607 for new thermostat and housing. Not happy.
  8. BigARG

Why I use a Micro Sd card for music..

SD card for the music I play most. Old Ipod classic for everything.
  9. BigARG

Theft prevention

Convince a neighbor to buy a Focus ST3. Yours will be safe.
  10. BigARG

Garmin portable sat nav help?

Had trouble with my sons Garmin after updating. Contacted Garmin. Basically do a factory reset. Worked for me. Here is the reply I got with links and instructions. Thank you for contacting NAVIGON. You can solve the problem you described by doing a device restore. Please make...
  11. BigARG

Tyre help!

Just got 2 Goodyear F1 Asymmetric 3 for £280ish from Kwik fit. Also get a £40 love to shop voucher via redemption.
  12. BigARG

Advice on Ibiza mk5 models

Been looking for my son. Toca is the one to go for. 6k should get you a low mileage 63-14 plate from a main dealer. My budget was 5k and loads have missing service history. But many still in vgc despite that. http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/seat/ibiza/87312/seat-ibiza-toca-review
  13. BigARG

How old are we Cupra owners?

49. Cupra 280 5dr DSG.
  14. BigARG

Leon mk3

Hello and welcome. What car have you got? I assume a 184. First Leon ? What are your impressions ?
  15. BigARG

Boot Seat badge lock

Mines just gone too. 10 days after warranty expired. Tried a bit of WD but no luck.
  16. BigARG

5dr cupra - drivers door wind noise

I have noticed that with having the wing mirrors on the door does generate more wind noise when the window is open than what I was used to in my Civic. But if you say yours is up near your ear, then I would say that it must be the door seal. Have you checked to make sure the seal hasn't got a...
  17. BigARG

Leather Seats

When I want to look at mine it had stretch marks on the rear seat where a child seat had been. Googled it and a hot air gun gently blown over the seat with some leather cream sorted it. Did get the dealer to do it. Wouldn't know now. Google it and youtube.
  18. BigARG

Advice needed

How did you get on ?
  19. BigARG

Advice needed

Door rattle and maybe squeaky dash that I believe is usually the perspex for the display. Mines a used 280 5dr dsg, other than those minor issues great car.
  20. BigARG

What do you like to see on the dashboard display?

Coming from a Civic, it has to be speed. Quick glance done.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members