Search results

1. My Toledo wouldn't start, gone back to the dealer :(

Hi guys, just wondered if anyone else has experienced anything similar to this or any ideas what it might be. Car is a 2015 Toledo 1.2tsi I-Tec, approx 9,500 miles. Symptoms: Will Start but Immediately Dies, No Multifunction Display, No Dials/Gauges, No Indicators or Wipers, Stereo, Lights...
  2. Just picked up my Toledo

I was very close to going for a Skoda Rapid Spaceback Sport with a couple of extras on such as panoramic roof, but I'm very glad I went for the Toledo as it's a brililant car. It's surprising how much the little details matter isn't it... even the skoda rapid gearknob just looked dull, all...
  3. Just picked up my Toledo

Thanks, yeah I'm very happy with the looks :) it's by far the best looking car I've owned. Actually find myself looking around the car parks now thinking hmm, would I swap for any of these? Nope! It's the 1.2tsi petrol, 6 speed manual. Only got about 300 miles on it now and it just seems...
  4. Just picked up my Toledo

Welcome :) Just under a week in and loving my new Toledo I-Tech. I agree that it's a great looking car, I've always liked the Saloon style but need the practicality of a hatchback, so it's perfect! I love the I-Tech interior, the only one I test drove was an I-Tech and immediately decided...
  5. VAGCom

Only other one I like really is Torque Pro. To be honest it's not all that pretty looking and is a little fiddly to set up but very good when you've got it how you want it. The fault reading etc is great as well, and can clear codes etc. This Carista app is the only one I've seen that...
  6. VAGCom

I want it! :P I've been chatting with the guys that do Carista, hoping that they can add some more features. Apparently they're working on dial staging and should be implementing that soon, but I don't know about the region etc. They have that enabled for the Polo I think so fingers crossed.
  7. VAGCom

I've tried different combinations of the settings but nothing I do seems to make the auto up windows work :( Other than that, it all looks pretty good! If they added dial staging that'd be pretty much everything covered haha although that's totally for looks and not necessary. Quite...
  8. VAGCom

Here's a full list of the options it allows, the only thing I haven't got working yet is the remote keyfob window up/down (would be really nice to have) but I haven't tried too hard as it's raining outside. The starred ones are the ones I have selected :) Doors / Windows / Remote: Auto-lock...
  9. VAGCom

Cheers guys! I had a scan through and saw the link to the Carista OBD2 app, downloaded it and it's bloody brilliant! Got my alarm bleeper turned off, and somehow enabled automatic wipers which I didn't even know I had the sensors for. Definitely well worth the money IMO, I was going...
  10. VAGCom

Thanks. I'll definitely look at getting the bleep turned off. It's cool, but I don't need it and it'll just p*** off the neighbours haha. So I'm guessing you wouldn't recommend one of these fleabay jobbies that offers the full software and a cable for £48.99
  11. VAGCom

Yeah that'd be great :). I think it's going to be very rare if ever at all that I'll be driving in europe, and if I ever did I'll change it back first. I have adjusted both the steering wheel and seat but for me the most comfortable spot just happens to be awkward for reading the dials...
  12. VAGCom

Thanks guys. The reason I'd like the MPH display is that unfortunately when I adjust the seat and wheel to where I'm comfortable, the wheel hides part of the speedo so I have to move my head to see around the 60-70 mark. I have the same problem in my old Rover 45! Unlucky I guess :p...
  13. VAGCom

Hi guys, new here. Picking up my new toledo tomorrow, I've requested that they change it to one click unlocking and add a 20 second delay when locking the boot. I would love to have MPH display instead of KMH but they told me they can't do that. The dial staging would be cool but not...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.