Search results

1. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Which permant live wire did you tap into?
  2. Painting rear number plate plastic - advise

Okay I'll give it a go. When sanding down you want to get rid of the plastic texture but use a low grade of sand paper to leave the plastic rough so the primer adheres properly right?
  3. Painting rear number plate plastic - advise

Did you use any specific primer and paint? It's just because the plastic is quite flexible, don't want the paint cracking
  4. Painting rear number plate plastic - advise

I'm okay atm thank you. If it goes horribly wrong you might be recieving a message.
  5. Jb4 or remap

All depends on what you want really. Both have they're positives. I've got a JB4. It's great bit of kit, it's not just a standard tuning box. It has many fail safes, logging, boost by rpm, boost by gear, change fuel loop. The list goes on and the amount of help you recieve online on setting it...
  6. Painting rear number plate plastic - advise

Hello, I've seen a lot of people have the plastic behind the rear number plate painted gloss black or colour coded to the body. The people I've asked have used paint shops for it. While I've got time off work I thinking of giving it ago. Has anyone on here done theirs before and have any...
  7. Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Love the front end? What splitter is that and also the extra 'fins' above it. Looks aggressive. Thanks
  8. Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Did you paint the number plate bit gloss black yourself and is the reiger rear diffuser?
  9. JB4 and AFR help.

I think so. JB4 is posi tap into the AFR line going to the o2 sensor.
  10. JB4 and AFR help.

I've private messaged you my email address. End of 5th gear haha was that on a private road in Mexico [B)]
  11. JB4 and AFR help.

I'll give them settings a go and log it and see whats happening. Cheer for your help. I might be cheeky and as for one of your logs so I can compare. You ever had had problems running them boost settings? Also whats your boost safety and fuel loop open to?
  12. JB4 and AFR help.

Thank you for your detailed reply. I have the latest firmware installed. I tried someone else's map 6 setting after checking over their logs. In summary they were targeting 20.5 psi and hitting that actual boost. Mine with the same set up is only achieving 17.5 psi. Switch mine to map 2, it...
  13. JB4 and AFR help.

Hello all, Spent most of this weekend logging on my JB4. So basically when I log my car when it's standard (map 0). AFR starts off around 14.5 and only drops to 14 at the red Line. Which I thought was a bit to lean. When I switch to map 2 the AFR drops to around 12.8 at the red Line meaning a...
  14. Boost problems. Help!

The code I'm getting is p2263 ?
  15. Boost problems. Help!

I haven't got the reader anymore. I've brought a replacement N75 valve as i think that maybe the reason. I'll give an update when the new one is fitted
  16. Boost problems. Help!

Yes it is mate . 1.4tsi
  17. Boost problems. Help!

Need some help with boost problems. Sometimes when I put my foot down, I only get a max 5 psi. Take my foot off and on several times then suddenly I'll get full boost. (22 psi). Also sometimes be at full boost, going up the revs, the boost pressure will fluctuate. (Dropping down then spiking...
  18. Which colour wheels?

Cheers for the reply. Yeah you do make a very good point. Think i might go down that route. I do like you the choice of colours you suggested. Off to pod this weekend, so I'll have a little look for some ideas
  19. Which colour wheels?

I'm looking at refurb my alloys on my black cupra. The alloys are the current standard silver . Pics are not of my car but exactly the same color setup http://bay2car.com/img/2009-SEAT-IBIZA-CUPRA-TSI-S-A-BLACK-291956813274/2.jpg Was going to go gloss black but not 100%. Anyone got...
  20. Dsg problem

I would ask them first if its had the recall. Should be on a their database if it has. Plus the recall is FREE! so if it fixes your problem - winner! If not, then could be clutch packs. I brought mine with about 30k on. Some times (when in manual) coming out a junction in 1st gear, I would...