Search results

1. Strange battery charging voltage?

I have a 2017 Leon ST (1.8TSI). Had the obdeleven on live data whilst driving and noticed that the alternator seems to charge around 13.2V whilst using gas pedal and if I lift off goes up to a 14.4v charge. Same pattern everytime. I know there is some smart electronics in these newer cars but...
  2. No heat from vents

Hi guys, I have a pal who isn't on the forum and needs some advice, he has a 2015 Leon 2.0 diesel. Last couple of weeks the heat output from his vents has become less and less and now he has no heat at all in cab and with the heater on hottest setting it is cold. Antifreeze looks very dark...
  3. (1.8 TSI)Please analyse my dyno graph

I put my 1.8 TSI Leon ST on the rollers today to see how the superchips stage 1 remap is performing. I am more than happy with the results however, the graphs are wavy and I understand you want the torque and power curves as smoothed out as possible over the rev range? Can you tell me, is this...
  4. Brake Pads (EPB)

Hi folks, I'm having a bit of trouble finding correct brake pads for the rear of my 2017 Leon ST FR 1.8TSI. I believe it has 312 mm vented discs up front and 272 mm solid rears however, not knowing the codes for front and rear (I.e. 1KS), could someone confirm if the following discs and pads...
  5. MIB2 Graphic Equalizer

Having successfully set the equalizer sound a few weeks ago, today I thought my music was sounding “off” so I checked the equalizer again and found that all frequencies are on the lowest setting (-9). I try to adjust each frequency but they will not move off -9. (You can drag each bar up but...
  6. Facelift Cupra ST Diffuser

Standard diffuser from a facelift Cupra ST. Required to fit a dual exhaust to my FR. Thanks
  7. Steering wheel

Had a full alignment after new tyres few weeks ago. When I am in the car on my own, the steering wheel is dead straight travelling down the road however, on the same roads with the nipper in the car sitting in the rear or having a passenger in the front, the steering wheel is slightly off to the...
  8. Spare Cupra alloy

I am in need of one 18" alloy wheel as fitted to a facelift Cupra with no buckles anyone selling as I can not find one anywhere? Mine has had a nasty weld repair on the inside and the rim has a buckle so not wanting to risk running it.
  9. Car changing door lock settings

Hi all, I have my MFD set to open and close doors automatically and also so all doors open with one press of the keyfob. On two serperate occasions with the most recent being today, I have pressed the unlock button on the fob and only the drivers door has unlocked and requires two presses...
  10. Flywheel grinding

This is the third time this has happened, twice before I had clutch and flywheel replaced and this is the first time since new parts fitted... I was pulling up the driveway and didn't give it enough gas so the revs dropped like the car was about to stall but it didnt. What I think was the...
  11. Strong smell of petrol

I got home yesterday after a long drive in the Cupra; after parking up I removed the engine oil filler cap to top up the oil and I was taken back by a strong whiff of petrol. The oil looks clean as I have recently serviced and the oil level has never gone up and if anything, she uses oil within...
  12. Rear camber settings

Hi all, Had a 4 wheel super tracker alignment done today as my steering wheel was off centre. Anyways, the car is tracking straight again now and handling feels better than ever however, wanting people's opinion on the difference between the rear camber left to right and if anyone knows what...
  13. -20% ST Fuel Trims

Morning all, So I have been doing some live data logging with my OBDeleven and have found that short term fuel trim stays at a steady -20% when the engine is started from cold and the car is stationary at idle. As soon as I start to drive, this increases to -8 to -10 ish and once the engine...
  14. VCDS Control modules

Hi all, I have an OBDeleven on order and I am led to believe that when in use, the control modules are not labelled like when using VCDS and you are only given the block numbers? Would it be possible for someone with VCDS to list as many control modules and sub-menus within, along with...
  15. OBDEleven coding and adaptations

I have gone and bought the pro version to carry out some tweeks do some live data logging. I am completely new to this and although there are bits of info on carrying out the coding here and there, I am still a bit unsure how it all works. Is the process the same as following vagcom guides and...
  16. Rear grab handles

I have removed and installed the rear grab handles a few times now to drop the headliner and fix my aerial. I have cross threaded or over tightened the one screw so my handle is not properly secured. Do I try and find a slightly larger screw and try and cut a new thread to secure it ? Does...
  17. Possible to have MFD integrate with stereo?

I have installed a double din Kenwood stereo and used the relevant connects2 leads to maintain steering wheel functions however, all I get on the MFD when i flick it over to the radio control screen is 'active'. Is there any additional adapters to get the MFD to display the current radio station...
  18. Daytime Running Lights turning on and off

So I have had the official kit (ZGB1P0052190) fitted for around a month now and all has been working fine until the weekend when I ran my battery flat because I left the ignition on most of the day and my speed trap detector was also plugged in and draining power along with my interior lights...
  19. S3 Cooler- Are these real or fake ??

So I took delivery of this today as per my previous thread... I need your help deciding if it is real. There is no Audi, Vw logo or part numbers in the castings on the end tanks. The internals look ok as far as tube and fin design goes but what do I know?
  20. S3 Intercooler alloy end tanks new and cheap...

1K0 145 803 P I have just ordered me one for the Cupra.... £200 delivered while stocks last eBay item: 222 426 848 413
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.