Search results

1. Help needed with running and idle

I get pretty much the same thing in my 2006 mk4, when its sitting idle in traffic it shudders and jerks a bit. And its terible at going up hills. When i put my foot on the brake sometimes it will push back up at me which is very worrying. I have no solutions for these problems but at least i...
  2. possible stupid question

don't think there is a boot light in any of these cars
  3. Size of MK4 Ibiza front Speakers....

what exactly do yous mean by "sound deadening"? do ye just mean tightening up any bits that rattle from the vibrations? the driver side door handle rattles like **** on mine, annoys the **** out of me. Really want to upgrade the speakers in the car cos the back left is blown and didnt even...
  4. How to remove Fog grills?!?!?!?

Dont know how to start my own thread on this site (reeeaally bad user interface, looks like it hasnt been updated since the early 2000's) so im posting in related threads. Missing the fog light grille for my mk4 ibiza sport. Cannot for the life of me find a matching one anywhere online...
  5. mk4 ibiza cupra with yellow fog lights

that is a VERY nice clean car, well done mate.
  6. Replacing driver side fog light

Got up this morning and realised my mk4 ibiza is missing the plastic grill that holds the fog light in place. Was doing some rough driving last night down some country roads so i reckon it could have fallen off after going over a bump in the road or something. Anyway, i've looked a lot...
  7. Mk4 Ibiza from Ireland, just bought second hand

How ya man :) from down south in Clare. What sorta sound would a straight through have on a petrol? hardly make a cooh like a diesel would it? haha
  8. Common Mk4 Problems

3 door mk4, front passenger seat will not fold down anymore to allow passengers in and out of the car. Getting really frustrated with this problem, have tried to tighten the cable on the inside of the seat by shortening it but this did not work. any suggestions?
  9. The MK4 audio thread!

cool, thanks for the reply. did you remove the glove compartment and drill thrkugh that side or drill through from the engine bay? Would definatly be easier to show in a picture :)
  10. The MK4 audio thread!

really good thread, great picture guide of how to remove the trim for rear speakers in a 3 door! had no idea how that would even work. What is the size of the stock speakers in the mk4? ive looked everywhere but no where will give me a figure. I am currently upgrading the audio in the whole...
  11. Mk4 Ibiza from Ireland, just bought second hand

So this is my 2006 Mk4 Ibiza. Bought it 2nd hand for 2500, this car is a massive step up from my previous car (2000 ford fiesta haha), it actually has heating :O It is the sport version so its 1.4 100bhp (petrol) or 74kw..however you wana call it. In need of a good clean inside and...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.