Search results

1. jasonh

Going to get my Cupra alloys sprayed...

The Williams <3 <3 <3 Id love to have one at some point
  2. jasonh

Seat Sound Retrofit - Someone on Spanish forum has done it!

FFS id be all over this if my Leon wasnt a lease. I should have specced it when i ordered, theres not a second im driving that im not blasting out the choons
  3. jasonh

Paint quality

After 2000 miles mine seems okay so far. Apart from the wedge of paint took out from my metal gate in the drive when the handbrake decided to have a kitkat
  4. jasonh

Standard Sound System

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I have the almost exact same! Only difference is that my HTC One is the M7 haha
  5. jasonh

Finally got my Leon FR Delivered!

I need to give mine its first proper wax and polish, looking at yours all shiny makes me jealous! Mine is lovely and clean but yours has that brand new "Glass" look to it
  6. jasonh

Yeahhhh buddy [B)] [B)] [B)]
  7. jasonh

Cx15 8) 8)
  8. jasonh

Handbrake failure

Happened to me last night off all times. First time in 3 years ive ever left my car on my drive without it being in gear as well as the handbrake and it rolled into the fecking metal gate. Put a slight dent in the front bumper and took a nice wedge of paint with it. Fuming isnt the word
  9. jasonh

Congrats mate! Same colour and engine as mine! Had mine 2 month today and clocked just over 2,000 miles from new on it. After about 1,200 I noticed a definite improvement in economy and performance, it is such a fun car to drive! Exiting roundabouts is a great laugh, the tsunami of torque...
  10. jasonh

Long time reader, first time poster

Mate, im still at that phase haha Found myself looking at my car from different angles on the CCTV cameras at work whilst sat at my desk today haha Hope you love it as much as I love mine mate ;)
  11. jasonh

Shes been brilliant. My drive to and from work between Leeds and Bradford is a usually horrible drive, mad sprints between roundabouts and traffic lights in fairly heavy traffic were horrid in my 15 year old 1.2 Clio but in this its so much fun! Mine lives in sport mode now as i am now the daily...
  12. jasonh

Great choice mate! Had my technic grey 184 for a month and a half now and i am absolutely in love with it! Quite a few Leon's around here in Leeds/Bradford but most are SE spec and are white/black, only seen one other technic grey FR in my travels. Stunning colour and after a good wash and...
  13. jasonh

Electric windows issue

Yeah i noticed this last night, takes an almighty press of the switch for it to activate, bit of a piss take really
  14. jasonh

Electric windows issue

Never actually knew the Leon has automatic windows, had mine a month now from new and my windows havent open or closed on one-touch once! Ill try the reset on my lunch and see if it works. I thought it should have had it when i first noticed it didnt work on one-touch, my 51 plate clio had it...
  15. jasonh

Leon FR 184 driving modes

the red LED's add at least 30bhp
  16. jasonh

Leon FR 184 driving modes

Im convinced there is a power difference. Moving from Eco to Sport is a mammoth change
  17. jasonh

Warm Weather MPG

My 184 hasnt seen north of 45 yet I dont think haha
  18. jasonh

Power dip in 184 TDI

Ive noticed a slight power dip in the low gears in my 184 lately. This only occurs when im in Eco mode and as soon as i change to sport mode its fine.
  19. jasonh

Dipping Nearside Mirror Not Working Properly

Have no idea how to set mine up. only 1 month old so should have it on but its not come on once yet
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.