Search results

1. Diesel 2.0 TDI occasionally struggles to start

Those if you with trouble starting might want to take a look at this vid There is a known problem with the variable valve timing, causes this issue, sadly i am unable to post links, Look up on youtube,Vw golf 2.0TDI EA288 long crank diagnose P0341/P0016/P0011, by ^DIAGNOSE DAN...
  2. Start stop error message

start stop error Thanks for the info on that , i seem to have this problem too , it started on new years day , first flashing glow plug light , and the start stop error msg , then next morning on start up eml light and limp mode , was busy with work over the wkend so gonna ring dealer tom...
  3. Start stop error message

RE start stop error message Hi Leonmb Just got the same warning message as you mentioned here (typical to get it on a bank hol ) . Just wondering if you got this problem resolved ? did you find out the cause ? and did it require a dealer visit ...
  4. VCDS Request nr Heathrow Airport

Re my 14 plate sc 184 tdi technology . Hi all would like some coding adaptions doing on my car , ie kerb mirror function ,alarm chirp , needle sweep , one press of fob for mirror folding . i would be willing to travel say west london or surrey area , and willing to part with some beer vouchers...
  5. Spur Garage

So had my 2nd year service done today at west london seat . afraid it took almost 4 hours ! , anyways a point to note , when done and i was being handed back the service book and paperwork ect , i noticed that they had not replaced the fuel filter on the car , so i questioned this and was told...
  6. Spur Garage

Hi Sixysix, I have just booked my 2nd year service at West London Seat (online booking ) , They just telephoned me saying they dont provide insurance for their loan car , and that i will need to provide my own insurance including a certificate with their cars registration on it , apparently...
  7. OEMVAG parts

Please keep us updated on the outcome , was on the verge of ordering spoiler and skirts for my fr . their site seems to have been down for around 3 weeks now ! Hope you get your bits Adam D
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.