Search results

1. Unit9

Possibly Boost Leak??

im north east based , most likely abit of a treck, could have done a boost leak test
  2. Unit9

DPF light

no different from running a decat for goodness sake and how many run them on a petrol turbo, also a petrol would fail emmisions where a diesel wont, a particulate filter should never have been introduced , why didnt they just add Adblue system like on commercials, im north east based if anyone...
  3. Unit9

EGR delete query

No point in a map with DPF intact in a PD engine, it will be a matter of time before it blocks
  4. Unit9

fr 140 emission and coil light problem help!!

Needs a scan via vcds to determine
  5. Unit9

Stage One Remap

As said above, also you shouldn't get loads of smoke, mine doesn't smoke much at all even with no cat, or rear silencer, it's down to the quality of the map. We have never had a really smokey car yet with DPF out, could be a boost leak or its caused my over fuelling in the map which a lot of...
  6. Unit9

Stage One Remap

Depends what tool he uses for mapping, a lot need ecu removing due to tricore protection. We can do them via OBD with our tool which makes life easier
  7. Unit9

What did you and your MK2 do today?

Look so much better
  8. Unit9

P2540 fault code

Low pressure for fuel wouldn't be because the map' not in a million years
  9. Unit9

Random/multiple cylinder misfire detected!please help[B][/B]

Check the wiring from the plug, could have broke a wire' if it's there all the time and was fine before the coilpack went but I'd still have thought it would show up cylinder 1, if there's nothing there id have thought mechanical, could it not even be timing,
  10. Unit9

Maybe a valve, usually the engine light would flash, or even stay on if it's a coilpack, no lights etc usually mean mechanical
  11. Unit9

Yep, I laugh when people say a mod list and R8 coil packs
  12. Unit9

As said above, also was it a cheaper coil pack, try swapping them around to see if it moves to a different cylinder
  13. Unit9

DPF hell

DPF in the PPD engines are just a time bomb, always fail without a doubt
  14. Unit9

What lowering springs?

Another vote for H&Rs
  15. Unit9

Anyone had there Leon FR MK2 1.4 tsi remapped?

147bhp 300nm if it's the 125bhp model. We are not to far away from you too if you Intrested
  16. Unit9

Vehicle tax bands 2017

irrelevant as this only applies to cars registered 2017 and on doesnt it
  17. Unit9

Can anyone tell me what this pipe is for?

Air intake; director s air into the filter
  18. Unit9

Leon CR170 stage 2 question

You can keep the excisting DPF unit with the insides removed
  19. Unit9

Leon CR170 stage 2 question

Uprated panel filter is fine, at the most if you want to waste money a s3 intercooler, but intercooler is only required for hybrid
  20. Unit9

Seat Leon FR+ 2012 Black (newb with no mechanical knowledge)

Also I like it, just the mirrors red next
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.