Search results

1. myfirstseat

Does anyone actually reply on here anymore?!

I have found the members on there far more helpful than on here. I don't have to wait days for replies (that's if there are any at all, minus this thread) I find the answers I'm looking quickly and without fuss. I noticed the Megameet cancellation also however that was there when i joined and i...
  2. myfirstseat

I've moved across to www.uk-mkivs.net everyone talks on there, had more luck there in the past 4 days than i ever have on this forum.. seatcupra.net is dead to me... :ban:
  3. myfirstseat

Thank you, that does makes sense :coolthumb
  4. myfirstseat

Its just disappointing... i mean the whole idea of the forum is so like minded people can congregate in a place where everyone shares the same excitement and love cars. You don't happen to know the answer to my question do you? I don't know whether the offside front is considered to be right...
  5. myfirstseat

Hi, thanks for the reply. I have looked at cars for breaking but i would prefer a new part (new knuckle is only £65) any idea whether it would be right hand side or left hand side?
  6. myfirstseat

I joined this forum a couple of years ago when i bought my first Cupra 180, I found it to be very helpful and even met a friend through it. Everyone seemed to chip in and help out.. I always use the search function before posting so I don't think the questions i have are silly ones but 68...
  7. myfirstseat

Hub length

Hi guys anyone able to tell me how far the lip of the hub sticks out from the face of a standard 1.9tdi hub? I'm looking to get spacers but a few say they will only fit if the lip is no more that 9mm etc. Thanks
  8. myfirstseat

DIY Front Splitter/Undertray

Hi, has anyone made a DIY front splitter for a cupra 180? I'm looking to make my own extended one that will carry one under the car and act like an undertray also. I'm really looking for measurements as i do not have a standard undertray on the car currently... Any help is welcome, thanks :)
  9. myfirstseat

Itchy left ear

there is defo adjustment
  10. myfirstseat

Dirty Diesels / Mods / Upgrades & Advice

I really am open to suggestion, I'm already putting it on coils, backbox delete and will upgrade the brakes shortly. I'm looking for more suggestions or tips and tricks that others have found helpful.
  11. myfirstseat

EGR Valve Query

I though the EGR was there for emissions purposes. Would removing it cause (more) smoke? I'm not sure how this would effect the new MOT guidelines?
  12. myfirstseat

Dirty Diesels / Mods / Upgrades & Advice

Hi guys, there is a lot of stuff on here about the Cupra R and Cupra 180 with 1.8T etc but i find it hard to find info on the 1.9TDI's, ARL coded engine in particular. I have a bog standard one and am looking to modify it tastefully and would be interested in finding out what you've done to...
  13. myfirstseat

Pro-Sport Coilovers - Great service

That's great to hear as I've just bought some 2nd hand ones too. Albeit they've not arrived yet, the guy claims to have only done 800miles on them so fingers crossed i don't need to send them off but its very reassuring knowing they are so easy to deal with :coolthumb
  14. myfirstseat

Squealing / Squeaking noise under power, HELP?

Hi guys, I've tried the forum search but cannot find what I'm looking for. I have a squeak / squealing noise under acceleration. There is no noise at idle and no noise whilst moving the steering wheel or any other time apart from under load, whether it be under light acceleration or otherwise...
  15. myfirstseat

Front passenger foot well water leak

Thanks, the door seals have been done already (first thing i do with these cars now haha) are there multiple pollen filters or only 1?
  16. myfirstseat

Front passenger foot well water leak

Hi guys, sorry i know this has been covered probably a million times but I've noticed today that my passenger foot well is damp in one certain spot. I watched it for couple of moments and saw a few drips of water dropping from the little shelf underneath the glove compartment. This was...
  17. myfirstseat

Passenger foot well water leak

Hi guys, sorry i know this has been covered probably a million times but I've noticed today that my passenger foot well is damp in one certain spot. I watched it for couple of moments and saw a few drips of water dropping from the little shelf underneath the glove compartment. This was...
  18. myfirstseat

Oil warning light and buzzer!! Help

It is a red light that flashes along with a buzzer that sounds 3 times.
  19. myfirstseat

I'm not sure on the engine code, got the car about 2 weeks ago and don't know much about the 1.9tdi. I've not done an oil change on it yet as I was on holiday for a week and now the snow has arrived.. I previously had a 1.8t AUQ. Is it likely to be the sensor considering it is an intermittant issue?
  20. myfirstseat

Hi guys, I've had a look using the search function but no matches on my exact issue :( I have a leon Cupra 1.9tdi on first start up after sitting over night the oil pressure warning light flashes and a buzzer sounds 3 times. Now my first though would be either low oil pressure, low oil level...