Search results

1. myfirstseat

Does anyone actually reply on here anymore?!

I joined this forum a couple of years ago when i bought my first Cupra 180, I found it to be very helpful and even met a friend through it. Everyone seemed to chip in and help out.. I always use the search function before posting so I don't think the questions i have are silly ones but 68...
  2. myfirstseat

Hub length

Hi guys anyone able to tell me how far the lip of the hub sticks out from the face of a standard 1.9tdi hub? I'm looking to get spacers but a few say they will only fit if the lip is no more that 9mm etc. Thanks
  3. myfirstseat

DIY Front Splitter/Undertray

Hi, has anyone made a DIY front splitter for a cupra 180? I'm looking to make my own extended one that will carry one under the car and act like an undertray also. I'm really looking for measurements as i do not have a standard undertray on the car currently... Any help is welcome, thanks :)
  4. myfirstseat

Dirty Diesels / Mods / Upgrades & Advice

Hi guys, there is a lot of stuff on here about the Cupra R and Cupra 180 with 1.8T etc but i find it hard to find info on the 1.9TDI's, ARL coded engine in particular. I have a bog standard one and am looking to modify it tastefully and would be interested in finding out what you've done to...
  5. myfirstseat

Squealing / Squeaking noise under power, HELP?

Hi guys, I've tried the forum search but cannot find what I'm looking for. I have a squeak / squealing noise under acceleration. There is no noise at idle and no noise whilst moving the steering wheel or any other time apart from under load, whether it be under light acceleration or otherwise...
  6. myfirstseat

Front passenger foot well water leak

Hi guys, sorry i know this has been covered probably a million times but I've noticed today that my passenger foot well is damp in one certain spot. I watched it for couple of moments and saw a few drips of water dropping from the little shelf underneath the glove compartment. This was...
  7. myfirstseat

Passenger foot well water leak

Hi guys, sorry i know this has been covered probably a million times but I've noticed today that my passenger foot well is damp in one certain spot. I watched it for couple of moments and saw a few drips of water dropping from the little shelf underneath the glove compartment. This was...
  8. myfirstseat

Oil warning light and buzzer!! Help

Hi guys, I've had a look using the search function but no matches on my exact issue :( I have a leon Cupra 1.9tdi on first start up after sitting over night the oil pressure warning light flashes and a buzzer sounds 3 times. Now my first though would be either low oil pressure, low oil level...
  9. myfirstseat

Outer CV joint replacement..

Does anyone have a guide for the above? I'm struggling to find anything other than a whole driveshaft replacement online.
  10. myfirstseat

Cupra R inlet manifold for intercooler?

Is it easier to fit piping on an lc if I swapped out the standard inlet manifold for the lcr on as the throttle body is on the right instead of the left?
  11. myfirstseat

Fabric Wrapped Parcel Shelf / Doorcards

as anyone ever tried fabric wrapping their parcel shelf or doorcards? Or any part of their interior actually?
  12. myfirstseat

Alternator Regulator..Help

My Leon has been sitting for a while following a smashed sump. i have changed this and took her out for a run, i noticed the battery light was on but thought it may just need a good run and the alternator would charge it if i drove for an hour or so on the motorway.. unfortunatly it died on me...
  13. myfirstseat

Anyone here from Perthshire?

Anyone here from Perth or the surrounding area? Ive seen a few nice leons round here and looking to meet someone else who likes to tinker as none of my mates have enough taste to get one :p
  14. myfirstseat

Bonnet Popping up....

Hi guys, I can only seem to find posts on bonnets being stuck shut or flying completely open. Mine seems to pop open intermittantly when i have gone over a rough piece of road or at speed. It pops open but does catch, this means i have to keep pulling over to put it back down. I have shut it but...
  15. myfirstseat

Which brake fluid?

I'm upgrading to a brembo setup and braided lines. I have no idea which brake fluid to use, is there one that anyone would recommend? Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
  16. myfirstseat

DIY Vinyl wrapping

Has anyone attempted to wrap their leon? If so how difficult did you find it and could you recommend a good wrap? Don't want to buy something of poor quality. Thanks :D Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
  17. myfirstseat

Sportex exhaust

Has anyone had any experience with these exhausts? I see alot of millteks and cobra sports exhausts but they are a bit out of my budget at the moment.
  18. myfirstseat

Stage 1 remap

Will i need to change any of my internals or ancillaries to get a basoc stage 1 remap?
  19. myfirstseat

Under seat subwoofer

Has anyone got one of the above? If so what are they like and are they worth it? I don't want to take up loads of boot space and run loads of wiring through my car...
  20. myfirstseat

Footwell lighting

I have bought some generic leds for some red footwell lightong to match my gauges. They all basically have a red wire and a black one and thats it. Does anyone have any idea how i would go about doing this?
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.