Search results

1. 2nd variable service - cost?

Booked in for a 2nd service at stealers. Inspection and oil change.
  2. 2nd variable service - cost?

Thanks guys. I have contacted customer services so i know what i need to do....its a lease car and it goes back next May so ibwanna keep things cosha. Thanks for replies I will let yous know what they advise me.
  3. 2nd variable service - cost?

So what you mean buddy?
  4. 2nd variable service - cost?

15 plate. Serviced at 20k now on 31k. No idea what servicing its on tbh.....
  5. 2nd variable service - cost?

Hi guys sorry to hijack but its the same subject t for me I have the car saying an inspection is due in 30 days and the oil to be done in 5000 miles. Surely I don't need two services?
  6. Anyone had any clutch issues?

Thanks for the advice guys
  7. Anyone had any clutch issues?

Its on lease till may next year....
  8. Anyone had any clutch issues?

What a **** problem to have.....
  9. Anyone had any clutch issues?

So what happens....i take it in for an investigation of vibrations from load in 6th gear on motorway. If thwy find a fault by manufacturing etc then it'll be replaced otherwise i will be liable for the full cost of parts and labour....like what a £1000? Maybe....?
  10. Anyone had any clutch issues?

Hi guys. I noticed the other day i got some clutch vibration in 6th gear under load. Im worried its on its way out. Pulling away i have a little judder but not always. Its a 15 plate with 29k on clock. I dont know how i stand with warranty (is it a clear wear an tear item or could there be a fault)?
  11. Leon Problems

Sounds like an unlucky car/owner. On 18k miles after 15 months and all I've had replaced was the cracked rear lights and the drivers seat height lever.
  12. Best cleaning/protecting products for the Leon?

Bilt hamber clay bar all you need is water as a lube.....
  13. Best cleaning/protecting products for the Leon?

I used it on my entire car when it arrived and the whole car bled from the railways lol....I had the wheels off yesterday and used the fallout remover, washed, polished and waxed....
  14. Best cleaning/protecting products for the Leon?

After reading this thread I'm surprised no-one has mentioned using fall out remover and clay bar too. I used both in my brand new leon on delivery day (9hrs I spent on car lol) they're a must buy and use before polishing and waxing!
  15. Test drove a 290 dsg

Yes I agree that we should hope some of the ateca tech makes its way to the leon along with some mad colours please....I'd love to get a Lima green or a burnt orange colour cupra.....
  16. Test drove a 290 dsg

:clap:
  17. Test drove a 290 dsg

My. Biggest hope is that Seat update the colours as most colours I'd like next you can't get on a cupra lol
  18. Test drove a 290 dsg

Yes far more composed and. Controllable , in fact after driving the cupa did I realise how the fr leans a little...
  19. Test drove a 290 dsg

The dealership were playing the (Ive no idea ) card to us lol it's a big step from the fr from the suspension power and handling....
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.