Search results

1. paulolourenco76

Carista

Yes same configurations as the leon and regular atecas, golfs etc Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  2. paulolourenco76

CUPRA Ateca Launch Event

Had a test drive of one yesterday and absolutely loved it. Currently negotiating the part exchange of my current Mazda Cx5 and expect to agree it in the morning and put a deposit down. Unfortunately Fife Seat could not find one in the spec I wanted so it will be 16 weeks and a 19 plate (Red...
  3. paulolourenco76

CUPRA Ateca Open For Ordering

yes, but worth noting that the spare wheel is included in the comfort pack, but not in the Design pack alone. Seems to be confirmed in a few dealer cars I have seen in the last weekend. Have a test drive booked for Sunday
  4. paulolourenco76

CUPRA Ateca Open For Ordering

received today from a reputable source. Marked as Internal so not sure I should have it :) I am personally thinking of going for the comfort pack and the sunroof, which leaves it under 39k
  5. paulolourenco76

BANG noise when accelerating VIDEOS

Hi mate. what happened after your last trip to the dealers? have they sorted it and was it the lower control arm again or something else? Mine has started to experience this more and more recently, again under harder acceleration / sudden deceleration like yours. My car has been dialled up to...
  6. paulolourenco76

Vcds

I have the paid version of carista and can confirm that mqb based cars like the Leon mk3, golf 7 and Octavia mk3 are not supported for mods. It does none at all, only diagnostics. At least for now...
  7. paulolourenco76

Bonnet 'Gas Strut' Stays

So made an offer of 35 and received a counter offer for 40. I accepted it so 60 dollars delivered
  8. paulolourenco76

Bonnet 'Gas Strut' Stays

just made this guy an offer on ebay for a better price. mentioned this is being watched on a forum so hopefully he can give us a better price. keep you posted on the offer
  9. paulolourenco76

Boot Struts

These are a great mod. Had mine for over 5 months now and no issues. At first I thought they were to strong as they swung the door open really fast, and sometimes wouldn't open at all needing a little touch to open fully. But this soon went away as they got a bit of use and loosen up a bit. Now...
  10. paulolourenco76

Replace Media System Plus (2014) with Seat CarPlay compatible head unit

Yes maybe pricey, but it retains your original unit, so yes, you still access your car settings and dab, etc. Downside is you do retain the screen. Let's face it, replacing the unit may end up being a faf cause it is all coded in. This just provides a plug and play option. It is no mirrorlink...
  11. paulolourenco76

Replace Media System Plus (2014) with Seat CarPlay compatible head unit

So I looked up the website for this company (taken from the name and email address) and found this. Looks to use the original screen and seems to be an addon. Means you keep the original unit, but gain the android functionality. Looks promising...
  12. paulolourenco76

Cupra 280 Neuspeed Bush Insert review

Yep mine is dsg too with the 034 insert. Have now managed to get the wheel hop but 95% reduced which is a big difference even in the wet withbridgestone tyres!
  13. paulolourenco76

Cupra 280 Neuspeed Bush Insert review

Just had this installed yesterday and very pleased indeed. There is more vibration coming into the cabin at low rpm but tbh the engine now feels and sounds as it should. You feel the grunt of the engine a bit more and that's way better than the artificial sound of the actuator. very pleased...
  14. paulolourenco76

Mud Flaps

Thanks mate. managed to get a pair for the front and rear last night. Glad I was reading this post as I just managed to get a full set from you. Remember to come back on here when you have more as I am sure we will run your stocks dry again :)
  15. paulolourenco76

Boot Struts

Twisted 180 and fitted. Works a treat. Thanks guys
  16. paulolourenco76

Boot Struts

thanks for the replies. will give that a try. I didn't want to force it and break it and then feel like a numpty! :) cheers
  17. paulolourenco76

Boot Struts

I went ahead and ordered a pair of these. The one one on the right fits fine, but the one on the left doesn't fit as it is the same on the right. I fit the bottom part of the strut fine but the top hole is on the opposite side of the bolt. Am I missing something? The 2 struts ordered are...
  18. paulolourenco76

VCDS - How To Guides

So I just tried this one and it works, however, on my cupra it seems to get the Individual and Cupra modes mixed up showing Cupra when I select Individual and vice versa
  19. paulolourenco76

Leon mk3 wiper blades

SEAT are right... They are "special"... :) a special bunch of **** lol The part is common between VW cars. If you were to get Bosch replacements, search for Bosch A556S (set for the front)...
  20. paulolourenco76

A boot full of water....

rear windscreen water? could the bump have dislodged the pipe? not sure where it goes through to get to the top of the boot door though...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise