Search results

1. xJabZ

mk1 leon cupra r hesitation when cold

are U letting the car warm up to operating temperatures? there's no point starting the car up and putting your foot down when its cold it would be lumpy.. let it get to operating temperature
  2. xJabZ

Which pipe to get BMC Cda

Hi, I've got a BMC CDA airbox, i have noticed that it isn't fully connected to the pipe as shown below as its not the right size, would someone help me find the right pipe that would fit? picture below i.ytimg.com/vi/mS48ti9HiVM/hqdefault.jpg
  3. xJabZ

Seat Leon 2003 Temperature Gauge and engine cooling too quick

coolant temp sensor/thermostat
  4. xJabZ

Changed timing belt and water pump and have this noise now..

Ah did you use a Dayco timing belt kit? Also i took the car back to my mechanic and he had taken the timing belt cover off and said everything was fine, said possibly the belt could be rubbing against the cover. noise is still here tho doing my head in thinking what could it be!
  5. xJabZ

Forgedump valve spring

Hi, I currently have the green spring inside the dump valve, should I get an upgraded spring, if so what colour? It is currently on stage 2 running at 272bhp.. any recommendations?
  6. xJabZ

Hey TI, yeah its a pain in the arse noise lol. You don't mind sharing a video of the noise of your car?
  7. xJabZ

Window tints and wind deflectors - RIPS AND BUBBLES.

How long has it been since he's fitted the tints in? I would go back to the person who fitted them in and demand he sorts the problem out at no further cost to you.
  8. xJabZ

New temp sensor but same problem

I had this exact problem! changed the temperature sensor but the issue was still there, then changed the Thermostat and bam all sorted! :)
  9. xJabZ

Ignore the tapping Fuel Cannister :lol: youtube.com/watch?v=dI3SK6RQYZU any thoughts?